Bug Local FTP, no Local Fanart or Poster
The thing is i have over 1000 kid movies, all in swdish, folders, moviefiles, fanarts, and in the nfo files all in swedish, so i cant just add something.

It all worked local and via samba but not ftp, so it nothing wrong with my library but there was some configuration to get it to work on the ftp.

Now it all works thanks to the advancedsettings.xml.

I have everything on ftp, i just moved everything from a local hdd to an ftp (a external 4tb hdd connected via usb to my router) so i can use it on all computers in the home network, and the kids can connect to it everywhere if they are not home.

And i have made my own fanart to all movies and my own posters om many of them, so i dont want to get it online.

I have read the nfo wiki but it dont help, because i dont what to get anything onine. Everything i have is handmade.

When i started doing my library i didn know i could use VIDEO_TS folders so i converted everything to AVI files. but i have recently started using mkv. But if i use kodi on all devices and dont use a usbstick in the tv i could start using the build of dvds and b-rays.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Local FTP, no Local Fanart or Poster - by sabelstrom - 2016-11-12, 13:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local FTP, no Local Fanart or Poster0