LIVE CHANNELS STUTTER AUDIO VIDEO LAGS ON KODI 17.1
Sad 
I recently upgraded to Kodi 17.1 on my Amazon Fire Stick from 16.1, everything used to work smoothly but on Kodi 17.1 When ever I play a video whether its from STALKER (LIVE TV) or stream recorded Movies/Shows, the Video is always stutters and Cuts out every 2 seconds as it Skips frames, The audio also LAGS Video by half a millisecond and everytime I have to manually OFFSET the Audio by +.5 ms to match the video. Sometimes After 5-10 Seconds the Video playback becomes smooth and sometimes it never becomes smooth so the video is unwatchable as it keeps skipping frames. Ive noticed that if I pause the streaming videos for 2 second and then play it again 90% of the time video playback becomes smooth but I cant do that on LIVE TV channels Sad, Is there any solution for but the video and audio problems I am having ? Unfortunately my most important addon only works on Kodi 17 otherwise I would downgrade back to kodi 16.1 today Sad Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Is it because of the 1GB RAM on my Fire Stick ? or is there a fix. thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread
LIVE CHANNELS STUTTER AUDIO VIDEO LAGS ON KODI 17.1 - by apun - 2017-03-23, 18:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LIVE CHANNELS STUTTER AUDIO VIDEO LAGS ON KODI 17.10