[Release] Kinos - Kodi Jarvis for Apple TV gen 1
Hi ATV1 fans!I have a sad story which I’d really appreciate some help with.My ATV1 has been running well for a long time with Chewitts OpenELEC Kodi 15.2 build. Then I got careless and tried to “check for automatic updates”. It never booted since.I was very excited to find the Kinos build here but can't install it. I followed all the instructions, created a bootable USB using Win32DiskImager and held the down button on the remote. It seems to be booting from the USB, but fails. Now I’m stuck at the same point whether I try to boot without any USB, with Kinos or with Kodi 15.2 (same USB which worked in the past).The Kodi logo briefly shows (no sign of the OpenELEC logo or the penguin), then it stops with these messages:mount: mounting /dev/sda3 on /root failed: Invalid argumentmount: mounting /dev on /root/dev failed: No such file or directorymount: mounting /sys on /root/sys failed: No such file or directorymount: mounting /proc on /root/proc failed: No such file or directoryTarget filesystem doesn’t have requested /sbin/init.BusyBox v1.1.8.5 (Ubuntu 1:1.18.5-1ubuntu4.1) built-in shell (ash)(initramsf)I’m guessing that I messed up some core files with the update check and the Kinos is partly installed, so I need to use SSH to do some fixing? I’m a novice to linux, but I can read up on how to use SSH from Win10 with a little expert guidance.Please help!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Kinos - Kodi Jarvis for Apple TV gen 1 - by billjonz - 2018-12-07, 13:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Kinos - Kodi Jarvis for Apple TV gen 15