Manually replacing fanart for a non-album artist -- where do I go?
(2017-05-25, 00:24)meowmoo Wrote: Userdata/addon_data/script.artist-slidshow/artistslidshow there is all the fanart
If the folder is empty, then there is no fanart on theaudiodb, go ahead and add it Smile
Helpful to know this location, thank you. Is there any way to "translate" the folder labels in this directory? For example, the folder "3f2b0528" contains Depeche Mode fanart... I am not sure if there is a practical way to search for a particular artist.

(2017-05-26, 00:04)scott967 Wrote: Note that artist.slideshow settings allow you to move where the art is stored locally. The folder names are hashed. The author also offers artist.slideshow.helper addon that you can you to copy the contents of the artist.slideshow storage folder tree and rename the folders to artist name.

scott s.
This add-on is a great tool, thank you! I suppose it solves the above issue of trying to identify an artist folder, by allowing me to "migrate" all images. Is there anything that offers similar functionality for artist clear logos, banners and/or thumbs?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manually replacing fanart for a non-album artist -- where do I go? - by Busta Uppa - 2017-05-26, 02:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manually replacing fanart for a non-album artist -- where do I go?0