v17 Smart playlists return empty because of rating rules
Thanks DaveBlake! I never really noticed that it was particularly rating for criteria that broke the smart playlists, rating being such important criteria for me defining a list in the first place, having spent hours and hours rating my songs to sort out the ones that deserves to get listened the most.

Opened Krypton Kodi and saw that My Rating was just next to the plain Rating. Being so relieved, but at the same time confused that they should change such detail for user's nuisance, wish there would have been even a script to ask for auto correction of older smart playlists referring to the old rating entry after an update installation. How hard would have that been? Maybe too hard. Otherwise the new list to select the criteria didn't seem that bad idea.

I'll be happily back with LibreElec 8.0.1 Kodi Krypton as of today, whew! Also happy to hear that there are also other "Confluence warriors", besides me. Thanks again, bless you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music library's smart playlists return empty - by rpi3guy - 2017-05-24, 19:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart playlists return empty because of rating rules0