Library showing blank TV Show when there should be episodes
I've been pulling my hair out trying everything I can think of but nothing is fixing my issue.

I recently upgraded all of the episodes of a TV Show (Parks and Recreation) from 720p to 1080p. I use Ember Media Manager to manage all of my TV Shows so I deleted all the old video and nfo files. Rescraped the entire show in EMM so that it created all new nfo files and then used the context menu in Kodi to remove Parks and Recreation from my library so that it would pull in all the new video and nfo files. Problem is it refuses to do so. I now just get 0 episodes under Parks and Recreation but it does show the fanart and poster art. I know the files aren't the issue because if I go into File Explorer in Kodi I can navigate to and play the files just fine.

I have tried deleting Myvideos107.db. I have tried removing the source and re-adding and recraping (locally) my entire library. I have even tried changing the source from the smb share (192.168.1.3) to the mapped network drive in Windows (G:\) but everytime I rescrape my library Parks and Recreation shows as 0 episodes.

As you can see from my screenshots, there is nothing wrong with my folder structure:

Can anyone please help?

Messages In This Thread
Library showing blank TV Show when there should be episodes - by Yousty - 2017-07-10, 15:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library showing blank TV Show when there should be episodes0