Export/Import and local artist art improvements
(2017-11-07, 12:27)DaveBlake Wrote: of something from which you can recreate a system, and music export does not do that.
ah,ok, I look at any copying of something useful as a backup. In this case, it's just a backup of the artwork and information, not of the whole system.

(2017-11-07, 12:27)DaveBlake Wrote: If I wanted to transfer the downloaded additional data to a new system I would use export to single file and then import that file.
You trust your computer more than I do mine. One file, and the computer's in charge of sucking it back in? I get the creeps when the computer has too much power. Big Grin I like having all the labelled folders, I can open them and see what's in there, I can read the nfo files.

(2017-11-07, 12:27)DaveBlake Wrote: Do you mean that you have an online system, scraped art for song artists from online sources, exported it, and can now also use it from an offline system that can only show local art?
Yep. Before your artist info folder, it was good for all the album artists. The "other" artists were all there, too, but no pictures (just a generic icon) or information. Now, using the artist info folder, they've got the lot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Export/Import and local artist art improvements - by bilgepump - 2017-11-07, 13:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export/Import and local artist art improvements0