Updating Media Information - Storage Location
Ok, lets clear up the misunderstanding. Firstly if you don't like my tone, then maybe be a little less trashy about the way apps do things. mlaggner and myron volunteer countless hours on creating their software, so implying that they have done it wrong is just not on. You have the right to not like something, but be civil about it.

Kodi is a media centre that can collate, display and play all the media you can throw at it. All centralised in one accessible program.

Why is it so important that you separate your media classes? Why can't you keep the video file and the associated artwork in the one folder? Do you live in that folder? Do you spend most of your day doing things in that folder? I bet not.

So maybe explain that for a start. Also explain what it is that you do not like about Kodi. We might be able to guide you a bit better if we have a deeper understanding.

Kodi is highly customisable, and not really meant for the novice user. For this reason, a lot of people look at Kodi, don't understand it, then decide it is not for them, yet with a bit of customising it could have been exactly what they wanted.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updating Media Information - Storage Location - by Karellen - 2018-03-14, 06:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updating Media Information - Storage Location0