Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2018-11-16, 13:46)Dumyat Wrote: Hi @phunkyfish
Quick update. So I've now updated my hardware and ended up going for a cheaper zgemma H7 combo box option. Much cheaper by quite a large margin on what I originally had in mind for a new device, so was a bit worried it wouldn't be up to the job. 
Those worries were completely unfounded, as the new zgemma works wonderfully delivering FTA channels for both Freesat and Freeview without a hitch, with lightening fast channel switches and guide data loading very quickly. Genre information being picked up for all Freesat channels, but not for Freeview for some reason. Probably Rytec need to update their Freeview feed to include this data. Love what you have done with the episode info, year and parental rating....works like a charm!  Smile
The E2 client had always been my fav pvr addon for a long time, but is now even better and is definitely my preferred choice for viewing live TV on Kodi.
Thanks again for doing such a great job!
Cheers
 You are very welcome Wink

@Dumyat have you tried using the Freesat and Freeview feeds directly? I find they are far more accurate on genre's, plus you also get radio EPG data which is not supported by Rytec.

Note that not all images support sending genre id with the freesat EPG in OpenWebIf. I know Vix does, not sure about the others.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by phunkyfish - 2018-11-18, 12:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3