Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2018-11-18, 12:51)phunkyfish Wrote:  You are very welcome Wink

@Dumyat have you tried using the Freesat and Freeview feeds directly? I find they are far more accurate on genre's, plus you also get radio EPG data which is not supported by Rytec.

Note that not all images support sending genre id with the freesat EPG in OpenWebIf. I know Vix does, not sure about the others. 
Well, I must admit it's been a long time since I set up an E2 device from scratch and the last time I did it, I only had satellite. But I sussed it out and got both Freesat and Freeview channels working without too much hassle. I was only interested in getting a few of the Freeview channels (Mostly HD) in addition to the Freesat's channels which all work fine now. At first they didn't work, because Freeview had updated some of frequencies in my region this week, but I got their in the end.
Rather annoyingly, whilst all the HD channels now work on both the STB and in Kodi, the SD channels only seem to work on the STB and not in Kodi. Any thoughts on that?
I'm pretty sure Vix doesn't support Zgemma officially, but maybe there is a third party image available somewhere. Rytec also seem to have a few blank entries, but maybe I can report that on Open Pli.

Update: Just added same SD Freeview channels I tried 3/4 times earlier today and are now working. No idea why they didn't work earlier, but now working fine in Kodi Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2018-11-18, 21:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3