ActivateWindow() - passing dir/path to custom window
Hi

I'm trying to add a new window to my custom skin (copied from Estuary) that will display a smart playlist items in a list depending on what button is clicked on the previous window I want to display a different playlist.

Question: How do I pas the playlist path in to the new window?

It looks like this works with MyVideoNav.xml and I've half worked out that the window needs to have a list control and somehow it figures out which control to fill/provide with the list items. Tried making my control have id=50 and setting <views>50</views><defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>

I'm calling the window with...

<onclick>ActivateWindow(1152,special://skin/playlists/recent_unwatched_movies.xsp,return)</onclick>

But my list never gets any items - it does show the controls if I manually give it a <content> element with the playlist.

Anyone got any ideas? Have I got the wrong end of the stick? I'd be happy to just use the one playlist if I could then pass in the field values to filter on - is this possible?

Thanks for any help given.

Cheers

Dave

Messages In This Thread
ActivateWindow() - passing dir/path to custom window - by ekwus - 2019-02-06, 03:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ActivateWindow() - passing dir/path to custom window0