[Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer
Thanks for taking the time to share with me.

I'll definitely give AEL a try over the weekend. I may not be able to use the offline scraper due to limited space on my Nvidia Shield TV. I have Kodi also on other OS, but the Shield is the device I'd like to use for emulator games.

One use case is different for me that I prefer not to have as many emulator games in my library. I actually prefer to have just a few for each console (much less than I have movies). And to be more precise, just the ones that I own. That's personal choice obviously and maybe exception rather than rule.

To clarify: I love different skins and Transparency! was my preference for many years. Just named Aeon as an example of a skin that feels similar to AEL to me (many many different artwork all across the screen), which seems to meet general taste (Aeon is hugely successful with tons of mods with even more artwork), while a simple box cover may be more to my taste profile. I also bought Bigbox, which you may know? Same issue that its GUI is not "light & clean" enough for my taste, but highly popular.

Let me give it a try over the weekend. As long as I can over-come Shield's space limitation somehow, I can develop my own view rather than just commenting on something, of which I've seen screenshots and comments.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer - by steve1977 - 2019-04-03, 01:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer1