Linux ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel
ANother question wrt to the WeChip G30s remotes.

Was able to progam power ON on the G30s by learning from an ODroid remote. However, I found that you had to Press the TV button to allow the Power button to work to switch the unit back on but in that mode the Android/KODI and Airmouse functions don't work so you press the TV button to re-enable them. I then reasoned that maybe programing the G30s default ON remote code into Corelec following the Putty SSH, Nan+ Config editing guid earlier in the thread might solve this little issue. It doesn't. Remote wouldn't send the code until I toggled the TV button. ie. It seems to me that the remote can be in 2.4g WIrelss mode or IR mode but not both at the same time, the toggle between the two being the TV button. I know its a small thing but its annoying all the same, having to remember to Toggle the TV button to enable the ON Button to turn the unit ON and then Toggle the TV button again to re-enable remote control/Airmouse.

Is there something I am missing/doing wrong or is this just the way it is?

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID N2 - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel - by calibos - 2020-06-26, 03:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel4