Coloured Studio Icons- How can I add additional icons?
@Karellen @ronie I've had time to look at this again.  My images match those in the Texture.xbt & those recently added to Github, they also match in terms of size & canvas size.  I've named them so they match the file name for existing outdated logos.  For logos not currently in the database, the first character is a capital letter.  In GIMP I made sure it shows image >precision >8 bit integer.  Far as I can see everything is good & they work in my local recompiled local Texture.xbt.
I'm unfamiliar with uploading to Github but thought I'd have a go - looks like upload, add commit message, new branch, pull request ...unless I'm totally wrong Big Grin   I don't have access as File uploads require push access so I don't have permission (probably a wise move  Laugh )

I don't meet criteria for PM.  Unless any other suggestions I'll try & find a few threads to post in & raise my post count until I have permission to PM & then get the logos over to you.  Would be nice to give a little back to the community.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coloured Studio Icons- How can I add additional icons? - by FumbDuck - 2019-03-02, 14:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coloured Studio Icons- How can I add additional icons?0