Total confusion and frustration
Thanks klojum for insinuating that I'm not teaching my children morals and values. You first went on the defensive then changed tactics and went offensive but really didn't offer much I'm the way of help, instead of dismantling my request and using fragments however you choose to attack myself or my character maybe you should have looked at it as a whole and recognised it as the request for an education that it is. I didn't say you lied to me, the people that promoted this box and the illegal add-ons did. I understand that you may mostly deal with angry users who want you to make magic and fix the world, and let's not get into discussing the fact that all of this content, every cell phone conversation, radio station, satellite signal, etc...doesnt beam strait to the source your watching, it is radiation that is constantly flowing into out of and through my body and everyone else's whether we want it to or not, and if that contributes to the rise in cancer among the population ,and if that gives the right to view said content because I am being irradiated by it after all......but i digress. I get that you may be frustrated with the way most people address you in their anger, but I hope in the future you can learn to separate users as individuals each with their own lives and feelings, just as I have recognized you as a person with emotions and complicated situations in your life that give you a unique outlook on life that makes you an individual. Thanks for the "help" and advise on raising my kids ,how many have you raised and how did they turn out. And I know freedom isn't free, it costs blood, lives, and friends. Please try in the future to keep your discussion to things you might actually know about, and try not to treat those that come to you for help as your oppisition. You have made my kodi experience more unenjoyable

Messages In This Thread
Total confusion and frustration - by Jimbim - 2019-03-21, 16:24
RE: Total confusion and frustration - by bry - 2019-03-21, 18:37
RE: Total confusion and frustration - by Jimbim - 2019-03-21, 22:32
RE: Total confusion and frustration - by PatK - 2019-03-22, 16:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Total confusion and frustration0