View modified or add date of each movie entry?
(2019-04-14, 13:55)DanCooper Wrote: The "dateAdded" and "dateModified" are stored as Unix-TimeStamp like "1550098296". It is not really readable value, that's the reason why the column can not be displayed via settings.
What you could do is to create a custom list that only displays entries from a certain date (converted with e.g. https://www.unixtimestamp.com/):

sql:
SELECT
FROM
  movielist
WHERE
  dateModified > 1553548598
Instead of hard-coding the dateModified, is it possible to retrieve the latest dateModified, subtract 24 hours from it (ie: 86400 seconds), and use that in the Where part of the query? Or failing that, have the query grab the date from an external source, like a text file that I can automatically populate with the epoch time from 24 hours ago? Also, is there a way to interactively do these queries, which will make it easier to troubleshoot and design a working query?

Or maybe there is something simpler way. What is the logic regarding when EMM automatically marks or unmarks an item? I know when I do an update, it automatically marks new items. So if EMM can automatically mark any modified items since the program start, then I can simply filter by marked and when done with my manual sync, manually set them all to unmarked (or add an option to unmark after a sync). Not sure if EMM automatically unmarks items. EMM would also need to mark affected items when there is a change to the movie set they are in or any other actions that would modify a movie. When I had kodi realtime sync on, it would sync quite often for movies that I had no idea my changes affected so certainly there any many non-obvious modifications going on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: View modified or add date of each movie entry? - by badbob001 - 2019-04-14, 17:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View modified or add date of each movie entry?0