Solved Could not connect to repository
Question 
Hello community!

I do use a Windows 10 PC (64bit) with Kodi 17.4 (maybe it was 17.2), now updated to 18.2, conected to a TV and also to the internet. When I set up that computer years ago, I installed some plugins. Now I want to update them and also add new addons.

But all I get is the message from the title. Any help/hints are welcome.

So far, I searched google and tried the following (nothing did help):
- updated to the newest version of Kodi
- waited several hours (maybe addon-server was down)
- deleted addons.db (a trick from a Youtube video; after that my allready installed addons do not work anymore but since then I do get the "could not connect.." message. prior, it was no message at all)

Do Kodi has "internet access" when the computer itself has access or do I have to configure something within Kodi?
Most help sites lists "check if teh address of the repro is correct". But I never entered an adress?! All I do is clicking on MAIN VIEW -> AddOn -> AddFromRepro and then I do see that message. Before I deleted the addons.db I got a list of (all/many) addons, which are also listed in the wiki. There I found the addon, which I wanted to add, also could navigate to its description and hit the "install" button, but Kodi had no resonse. No installation and no error message. Just quits to the overview of all addons.

What to do now?

Messages In This Thread
Could not connect to repository - by Sarsch - 2019-04-25, 05:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Could not connect to repository0