Win DXVA deinterlacing in Leia 18.2 not deinterlacing native interlaced content?
Just fired up a Windows 10 install on an m3-6Y30 Intel Compute Stick with Leia 18.2 installed.

Live/Recorded TV and files (DVDs, transport streams, Blu-ray folders etc.) with native interlaced content aren't being deinterlaced with DXVA deinterlacing and DXVA2 hardware acceleration enabled.  Native interlaced i25 (1080i25 and 576i25 - aka 1080/50i and 576/50i) content is being weaved and is covered in combing, no bob, motion adaptive or motion compensative deinterlacing is being applied, so no 50Hz motion.

If I disable DXVA2 hardware acceleration in player settings and thus move to CPU-decode and CPU-deinterlace then I get decent YADIF 2x deinterlacing (and proper i25->p50 with no combing and 50Hz motion) and software h.264 or MPEG2 decoding.

How long has DXVA2 been borked with interlaced content - or is this something in configuration terms I've missed?

Messages In This Thread
DXVA deinterlacing in Leia 18.2 not deinterlacing native interlaced content? - by noggin - 2019-04-28, 14:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DXVA deinterlacing in Leia 18.2 not deinterlacing native interlaced content?0