Working BD-J menu support for Kodi 18.4 or newer, links to a precompiled libbluray
(2019-05-24, 00:12)fandangos Wrote: After a day of hard google skills I've done it and and I completely updated to libbluray 1.1.1 and also I've updated a bunch of dll dependency for the newest I could find. 
[...]
TL;DR
Download this and have a bunch of libraries updated and libbluray 1.1.1 (the latest) with full UHD BD support:

https://mega.nz/#!zYVGnCYT!HRh_AzoTAmPIL...SmAUuxvPnA
Thank you so much!

Your package download works now fine with Kodi 18.4 64bit and also some nightly Kodi19 build i tried.

I am JKD 11.0.5 because i could not get VLC 3.0.8 work with a newer JDK, and i first made sure i had VLC 3.0.8 run with BD-J menus (especiallysetting JAVA_HOME and PATH environment variables ). VLC is so much easier to diagnose than Kodi. Kodi doesn't even hae a pop-up menu stating that it can not find a Java installation when you try to play from a BD-J menu.

Otherwise installation is easy, just save libbluray.dll and libxml2.dll to some backup location, and install all files from the rar into the kodi directory. And if there are problems, just re-establish the saved two dll files.

Alas, this BD-J package does not work with 18.2 MVC build. Seems that 12.2 is too old, misses an entry point:
("The procedure entry point bd_clip_close could not be located...").

Now i've got to figure out how to build a newer MVC fork *sigh*.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I get a precompiled libbluray or how to compile the windows dll? - by te36 - 2019-10-27, 15:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Working BD-J menu support for Kodi 18.4 or newer, links to a precompiled libbluray2