Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-06, 01:15)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 00:54)treboR2Robert Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 00:46)bsoriano Wrote: @treboR2Robert , thank you for your feedback!

I am not sure what is going on with the On Deck widget.  Right now I do not have any integration with PKC, so the skin is not optimized at all for it.  I have this in my To-Do list, but I need to iron out all the bugs/issues with skinshortcuts integration before I move to integration with PKC/Emby for Kodi.

In terms of the vertical menu, the space to the left is there for the submenu options.  I am not really good with the design/animation part of skinning, so this is something that for now I do not plan to change.  

I will look into moving the shelf to the center of the screen for vertical menu.

Regards,

Bart  
Thanks for the reply Bart.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with PKC or if it is the same for normal widgets, I just thought I should give you all the details.

I see what you mean about the sub menu things, although I personally don't use them.

How about just making the font a few sizes larger for the vertical menu list ?

And yes centering the shelves would be good.

Thank you  
@treboR2Robert , I will look into adding an option to choose a larger font size for the vertical menu, as well as disabling the submenus completely and reducing the space to the left of the main menu options.  I just cannot commit to a time right now when these options will be completed.

Regards,

Bart 

OK Bart Thank You, I look forward to trying them out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by treboR2Robert - 2019-06-06, 01:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1