Resource for movie themes? (Background audio.)
So there is support in Kodi, through the use of addons such as TvTunes, for the playback of audio on a per-movie basis, by naming said audio theme.ext.  TvTunes will also supposedly attempt to play the audio of a trailer if one is present, although I haven't had an opportunity to test that because: Trailers are playing in the background by default, evidently overriding TvTunes altogether.  (Incidentally, if anyone knows how to prevent Kodi from briefly bringing up the hourglass and darkening the screen whenever it first tries playing a trailer, that'd be great.  Or else please let me know what setting prevents the playback of trailers.)

In any event, scrapers.  I've tried half a dozen of them so far, and the only one of them which even tries to scrape theme music—Ember Media Manager—lists only TelevisionTunes as a resource, and, perhaps to nobody's surprise, there are no matches to be had from said resource when it comes to movies.

Movies is what I got.  I've seen one or two people mention already having scraped together themes for every movie in their collection.  I'm hoping somebody knows where I should be looking for that sort of resource.  I do understand that since no scraper (so far as I know) is able to grab the data on its own, I'll probably have to grab them myself, one by one by one.  I'm okay with that.  There have been a few instances where I've had to baby this system to get things in a state where I like it; one more won't bother me.

Messages In This Thread
Resource for movie themes? (Background audio.) - by Asterra - 2019-12-17, 09:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resource for movie themes? (Background audio.)0