v18 Completely lost trying to play games on Kodi 18 on Windows
Hello ,

i have set up kodi 18 in windows and i'm using it as media theater and am happy so far .
i'm struggling to play games though in kodi unfortunately .

i have installed FBalpha addon from game addons , and it states that it is 02.97.44 version .
my next step was to download the 02.79.44 romset , extract it folder , add game source to that folder .
supposdly , now i  will be able to play the games , since i have ROMS and an emulator .
but this is not the case .
when i choose a game , nothing happens , Kodi is displaying a messages that it is buffering , and nothing happens !
i have tried to use rom collection browser , but i stuck at the confguration , where it asks for emulator location ? why it did not identify the already installed one ? i don't know .

done a lot of researches , but was not able to spot any detailed or simple guide on how to do this on kodi
i'm not new to emulation world , as i was playing with fblpha since old days , along with neoragex and kawaks .
but to be honest , i'm not familiar with those libretro and retroarch things .

can any body help me what i'm doing wrong ? or provide a detailed step by step guide ?

Messages In This Thread
Completely lost trying to play games on Kodi 18 on Windows - by damanhoury - 2020-01-15, 16:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Completely lost trying to play games on Kodi 18 on Windows0