WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-02-22, 03:36)noonan2678 Wrote: Thanks, Dan.  I edited my original post above with the specific error.  It happens after clicking "ok" once the image scraping is complete.  I put the Ember install folder in the exceptions my security suite, so not that.  Since it's displaying all the images, maybe the error is based on the trailer scrape?  

I'd much rather just keep the install as-is if the error itself is one you're familiar with and has a fix.

Thank you again!

EDIT - I disabled the IMDb trailer scraper and now get this error once clicking "ok" after the image scraping - "Method not found: 'System.String EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData(System.String)"

EDIT 2 - If I disable trailer scraping altogether, it works.  So, this is related to trailers only.
The IMDb trailer scraper has been removed in 1.4.91.x because they now only provides crappy 480p trailers. So I'm wondering it's still existing in your installation even if you've install the new version over the old one. The installer removes all modules and files exept Profiles and Temp folder to get a clean new installation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.91.x - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2020-02-22, 03:55
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2