WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-03-24, 01:21)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-03-24, 01:10)dr-oopie Wrote: noticed that since the update, no trailer links are being scraped. would typically get a youtube plugin compatible link that would simply let me click on a movie Information from the kodi gui and a clickable Trailer button would start playing a trailer. not sure if there is another way to do this.
Only the TMDb data scraper provides YouTube trailer links. Is that one enabled? If added an "available" check in the latest version and i know that for some videos the check (official YouTube video information) reports a video as "not playable" even the video can be played in browser. ATM i don't know a workaround for that issue.   

i had IMDB first and TMDb second in the list. i put TMDb and scraped a new movie but it didnt add anything under the trailer field. however, no matter which scraper is your prioraty, you can still manually click the + button  and search for a trailer and pick 1 from the list and add it to nfo. that does add a regular youtube link in the trailer field. doesnt do it automatically when scraping a movie tho.

EDIT: it looks like even tho it adds the a standard link, once you click ok to save the movie scrap info, it does convert the link to youtube plugin -> plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=

edit 2: with TMDb as prioarty, right clicking on a Movie title and selecting Rescrape single data field and selecting Trailer doesnt add a link anymore.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - by dr-oopie - 2020-03-24, 01:29
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2