v18 Skinning - Any way to show a count of movies inside a movie set??
Hi,

I am not a skinner but have modded some existing skins over the years for personal use only.

I'm struggling with how to show a count of movies inside a movie set on a skin.  I have a list view that shows all movie entries. The entry might be a single movie or a movie set. If it is a movie set I would like to show a number to the right of that entry showing how many movies are inside that set.

I can determine if the entry on the list is a set or not by using the boolean condition "ListItem.IsCollection" which is true for a movie set. However, I can't find a way of showing how many movies are in that set.

I've tried the following 2 methods, the first one shows the number of items on the actual list rather than the number of items in that set and the second method shows nothing. I'm showing the movie year if it's not part of a set (that works fine), and want to show the count of movies in a set if it is a movie set.

<variable name="MovieSet">
        <value condition="!ListItem.IsCollection">$INFO[ListItem.Year]</value>
        <value condition="ListItem.IsCollection">$INFO[Container.NumItems]</value>
</variable>   

<variable name="MovieSet">
         <value condition="!ListItem.IsCollection">$INFO[ListItem.Year]</value>
         <value condition="ListItem.IsCollection">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count)]</value>
</variable>   

Does anybody know how to achieve this? Is it even possible?

Many thanks in advance for looking.

Messages In This Thread
Skinning - Any way to show a count of movies inside a movie set?? - by ukmark62 - 2020-03-05, 01:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skinning - Any way to show a count of movies inside a movie set??0