Library fails to scan all shows in episodes to get scanned but no cover appears
I’m running into two different issues.

1: I have noticed that some of the TV series that I have in my library will act like they are scanning in and if I click on the folder icon since I don’t get a DVD cover all the episodes will be scanned in with all their info. However I get no DVD icon but if I go in and click on change art I can select a different artwork. But then when I exit out of the app And I come back in that same series will be gone and it will try to rescan. So when I have no icon if I right click I get the option to scan to library but yet all the info appears there. It doesn’t try to rescan.

2nd issue: Some of them I can go in and select change content and change it as a TV series scanning in under TMD be. But then it acts like a scanned correctly and I do get a DVD icon but then it goes right back as soon as I exit out and again when I reopen the app it goes Some of them I can go in and select change content and change it as a TV series scanning in under TMDB. But then it acts like a scans correctly and I do get a DVD icon but then it goes right back as soon as I exit out and again when I reopen the app it is gone. But movies are good and most tv series are only some do this

Messages In This Thread
Library fails to scan all shows in episodes to get scanned but no cover appears - by ilovemymac - 2020-03-26, 21:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library fails to scan all shows in episodes to get scanned but no cover appears0