[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!
Alright guys, here's the next update! 1.4.5 does include all of the stuff I mentioned in my last update, like menu cleanups and such. It also automatically refreshes shortcut widgets whenever they're modified. Those are "back seat" things now, though, because this update brings 3 "completely new features" as well.

Firstly, for widget groups, you now have the option to use "Next Path" instead of "Random Path" for a widget.
Using "Next Path" will simply refresh the paths in the order they show in the group, and loop back around to the beginning.

Next, I've introduced the ideas of "Clone" and "Explode".
By choosing "Clone as Shortcut Group", AutoWidget will create a new Shortcut Group, and automatically populate it with shortcuts to each of the selected folder's subfolders. "Explode as Widget Group" is similar, except it will create a Widget Group, which will be filled with paths to be refreshed from.

I plan on doing another video soon to highlight these new features, and probably give another overall walkthrough. Would you guys like to see that again? Anything I should do differently or explain better?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you! - by drinfernoo - 2020-04-13, 16:38
Suggestion for next version - by justin150 - 2021-03-08, 13:37
Android Shortcuts - by JSAKelley - 2022-01-12, 05:33
RE: Android Shortcuts - by jdig4240 - 2022-01-12, 07:11
RE: Android Shortcuts - by JSAKelley - 2022-01-12, 16:10
RE: Android Shortcuts - by jdig4240 - 2022-01-12, 16:51
RE: Android Shortcuts - by JSAKelley - 2022-01-12, 23:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!1