REQ: Diriliş: Ertuğrul / Resurrection Ertugrul NFO File NETFLIX
(2020-06-04, 06:46)Karellen Wrote: @DragonTurtle

You are out of luck.

TheMovieDB
  • Does have the facility to create new orders as required. But it only uses the existing episodes from the original aired listing.
  • You want an order that has a total of 448 episodes across 5 seasons according to your first post. (wow that is a lot. Is it a good show?)
  • TheMovieDB has 150 episodes listed on their site. You cannot add an extra 298 episodes, you can only rearrange the original 150 episodes.
TVDB
  • Has the new Flexible Orders system which allows you to create new orders just like TheMovieDb.
  • TVDB does allow you to add the extra 298 episodes, which is an advantage over TheMovieDB.
  • Unfortunately the new Flexible Orders system is not exposed to the API, so you cannot scrape the orders. My best guess is that v4 API is still at least 8 months away.

This is the exact same scenario as La Casa del Papel / Money Heist.

Your only current option is NFO files. You need 1 tvshow.nfo file. You also need 448 episode nfo files. There is a template for each on this wiki page... https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/TV_shows 
I'm told it's the Turkish Game of Thrones, it's really popular in the Muslim world apparently. I had the same issue with Money Heist and was forced to use the nfo files for it to work on Kodi. Making 448 nfo is gonna take a long time. Might start a Forum and try to get the community to help out. Might do the first Season or something to start it off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: REQ: Diriliş: Ertuğrul / Resurrection Ertugrul NFO File NETFLIX - by DragonTurtle - 2020-06-04, 07:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQ: Diriliş: Ertuğrul / Resurrection Ertugrul NFO File NETFLIX0