Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming
.OK, I've installed & configured NextPVR on my PC, linked it to the Hd Homerun & even sorted out the shonky MPEG Decoders so I can watch live tv on it. When I get a chance I will install the NextPVR Add-on in Kodi & I assume that when I do there will be an option to link it to the NextPVR on my PC over the network? If that's how it works that could be the solution although I'm long enough in the tooth to expect it won't be that easy  Big Grin .

I'm also going to look at the pvr.hdhomerundvr add-on as that looks interesting.

I'm assuming I have to enable 'Live TV' in the General settings in Kodi so I'll do all that &, fingers crosssed, I'll come back & report that the thread can be closed...Yeah right  Laugh .

Thanks for all your help so far. Sometimes I just need someone to bounce ideas off & to be pointed in the right direction.

MartinK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming - by MartinKnowles - 2020-07-03, 16:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming0