Kodi 16.1 - Nvidia GPU used with DXVA; uncertain which deinterlace mode is being used
Hey guys, I'm using Kodi 16.1 because it seems that DVD standard PCM audio in VOB files is broken in 17 and 18 from my testing. At any rate, I'm noticing a *bit* of jitter on my H.264 1080i videos that would imply bob deinterlacing is being used instead of Adaptive, but I can't seem to figure out where to tell what method is being used. Note that I've set the render method to DXVA and deinterlace is set to Auto, but the deinterlace *method* is greyed out as Auto. I would historically always set this to DXVA Best in past versions.

I can also see from the logs that the supported methods for this Nvidia GPU are Blend, Bob, and Adaptive. Nowhere in the log shows which method is actually used. Anyone know where to get this info?

Messages In This Thread
Kodi 16.1 - Nvidia GPU used with DXVA; uncertain which deinterlace mode is being used - by alexpigment - 2020-07-01, 04:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 16.1 - Nvidia GPU used with DXVA; uncertain which deinterlace mode is being used0