Create movie library with gdrive addon/scrapers/nfo?
Hi, Just wondering if someone can help or point me in the right direction.

The goal is to create a movie library, which has its own meta info/ thumbnails which can be transferable across my devices without having to manually customise anything per device.

I have to gdrive app installed on tablet/firesticks/computer. On my computer (where i have gdrive mounted with rclone) i can point kodi to the mounted folder and it can scan for meta info. When i access that through kodi>video/media/sources and click into the directory it looks perfect but i can't achieve that on any other device.

Can someone explain how i could achieve something like this? Please bare in mind that i have barely any experience with kodi but i am moving from plex to kodi simply because of how intensive plex can be on bandwidth and the server. I have posted this same question on the reddit page but don't seem to get much of a response.

If thats not an option is there a way i can manually add thumbnails/movie information to the directories so whichever device opens kodi would automatically populate that information?

Messages In This Thread
Create movie library with gdrive addon/scrapers/nfo? - by faycee - 2020-07-06, 15:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Create movie library with gdrive addon/scrapers/nfo?0