onclick Open the context menu information item for currently selected item?
I want to be able to click on an item and activate the information window as if it were being run from the context menu for the currently selected item, however I am already in the information screen and I cant figure out the right command.

So my goal is to be able to click on similar items within the Bingie Information screen to move from one to the next. I've got it working so that when the similar items are displayed and I click on the context menu and select "Information" it loads exactly as I want it.

However I cant get an <Onclick> to perform the same command.

<onclick>info</onclick>
<onclick>Action(info)</onclick>

Wont work in this context as they just close the already active information window.

<onclick>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(movieinformation)</onclick>

This also doesnt work, as "ActivateWindow(movieinformation)" seems to be able to open the screen but not when its already open.
Ive been hunting around to try and see where the context menu item "Information" command comes from but i cant see it.

Can anyone tell me how to launch a context specific information screen, ie show the information screen for the current item using the titan bingie special info screen?

Ive already tried:

Ive tried:
<onclick>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick>
<onclick>SetFocus(8000) </onclick> 
<onclick>SetFocus(5050) </onclick> 
<onclick>SetFocus(352) </onclick> 
<onclick>ContextMenu</onclick>
<onclick>Info</onclick>

(Not all at the same time, just various combinations)

Messages In This Thread
onclick Open the context menu information item for currently selected item? - by henryjfry - 2020-07-12, 14:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
onclick Open the context menu information item for currently selected item?0