listitem.setProperty impacting listitem.setInfo for music
I have an addon which is displaying list items for video and music.  Up till now I didn't have a bookmark / resume time feature for music / songs passed to my Kodi addon, even though the bookmark information was available from the source.  I've always had it for video files and it's worked fine.  I decided to add the listitem.setProperty ResumeTime command for music and when I did it worked by adding a resume time option to the listitem context menu but it wiped out displaying the listitem.setInfo from being displayed in the skin.  I tested this for both Confluence and Estuary and both skins do the same thing so this looks more like a Kodi issue. 

Here's the code:
                elif mediaClass_text == 'music':
                    li.addContextMenuItems([ (addon.getLocalizedString(30347), 'Container.Refresh'), \
                    (addon.getLocalizedString(30346), 'Action(ParentDir)') ])
                    info = {
                        'duration': getSeconds(duration_text),
                        'genre': genre_text,
                        'year': release_year_text,
                        'title': title,
                        'artist': artist_text.split(','),
                        'rating': rating_val,
                        'discnumber': season_text,
                        'mediatype': 'song',
                        'tracknumber': episode_text,
                        'album': album_text,
                        'playcount': playcount,
                        'lastplayed': last_played_text,
                    }
                    li.setInfo(mediaClass_text, info)
                    li.setProperty('ResumeTime', dcmInfo_text)

With the li.setProperty('ResumeTime', dcmInfo_text) line commented out I get a normal view with all the info:

If I uncomment the li.setProperty('ResumeTime', dcmInfo_text) line I get this:

You can see all of the setInfo data is now missing but the bookmark icons appear on the items.  I have tested this on both versions of my addon for Kodi 18 and Kodi 19.  The results are identical.

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.

Messages In This Thread
listitem.setProperty impacting listitem.setInfo for music - by jbinkley60 - 2021-04-14, 13:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
listitem.setProperty impacting listitem.setInfo for music0