Adding TV Shows
I've had a look around the forum but can't seem to find the answer to my question. Hopefully somebody can help out.

Basically, all I'm trying to do is add some designated movies to the TV SHOW section of XBMC (using the Aeon skin). Now obviously, I realize that TV shows are handled differently that standard films. I've got the movies that I want to add in a seperate folder but when I try to add them manually they are put in the MOVIES library rather than TV SHOWS. I've set the folder content/scrapers to be TV Shows.

The movies that I'm trying to add are UFC events and each event is made up of two AVI files (both in a single folder i.e. "UFC86"). When I try and grab the info for them it can't be found (I guess because they aren't TV shows), so I try to add them manually but it just adds them to the MOVIES library instead. Is there an easy way for me to manually control the TV section of XBMC? Maybe with NFO files? Ideally, what I want is a section in TV SHOWS (called UFC) and then all of the UFC events selectable from within this section. If this isn't possible then the next best thing would be to have all of the events listed individually under TV SHOWS i.e. UFC84, UFC 85, UFC86 etc - with the 2 files (that make up an event) selectable from there. Make sense?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Adding TV Shows - by Gingernutter - 2008-09-29, 15:00
[No subject] - by jeff.van - 2008-09-29, 16:45
[No subject] - by KidKiwi - 2008-09-29, 23:08
[No subject] - by Gingernutter - 2008-09-29, 23:26
[No subject] - by KidKiwi - 2008-09-30, 05:26
[No subject] - by Gingernutter - 2008-10-01, 11:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding TV Shows0