[WINDOWS] HOW-TO configure XBMC, BeyondTV, EventGhost, and a FireFly remote in XP
Hi,

Sorry for bumping a really old thread but google pointed me in this direction. Thanks for the guide i have used this to aid me in setting up my Remote.

One problem i have however which i cannot seem to work out.

My setup is slightly different to your in that i actually use my Media Centre as a PC as well, therefore i do not want XBMC to start when windows start. What i would like to do however is set a button on my remote to do this.

I have created another folder called, start programs and added a marco. I have set this macro to start program and pointed it in the direction of my XBMC.exe file. This works perfectly the first time. The problem occurs however when i shut down XBMC to use my PC. Once its time to load XBMC again it does not work. MY 'start programs' folder now has a cross against it.

I assume that the Exclusive.XBMC macro we created do not recognise that XBMC has shut down and will only relay my remote presses to XBMC itself and not windows.

Hope this makes sense and somebody can help, thanking in advance.

Sprtie

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by TheMonk - 2010-01-28, 08:17
[No subject] - by TheMonk - 2010-01-28, 08:17
[No subject] - by jhsrennie - 2010-01-28, 11:09
[No subject] - by TheMonk - 2010-01-28, 17:46
[No subject] - by bradvido88 - 2010-03-29, 17:26
Questions about setup - by johnny_swindle - 2010-04-20, 18:21
[No subject] - by johnny_swindle - 2010-04-20, 18:30
[No subject] - by sprite1 - 2010-12-16, 00:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] HOW-TO configure XBMC, BeyondTV, EventGhost, and a FireFly remote in XP0