Couple of issues
I decided tonight to update from Camelot 9.11 to Dharma 10.0 and upgrade my Transperancy skin from 2.11.1 to the new version of 3.11.1 and the upgrade went fine. I have installed XBMC Live on an Acer Aspire Revo.

I did notice a couple of things.

1) 2 buttons that I had created (called Documentaries and KidsTV) were no longer there after the update. I was able to add 2 "Custom" buttons and label them accordingly, but not able to tell them to connect to the SMB share that these 2 buttons would refer to. Any tips? Apparently you have to add to Favorites, but I can't see how to add to favorites. The buttons are also larger than I remember for 2.11 so any idea how to minimise this to get the same feel as the old Transperancy? The old one's buttons were much nicer, the new version is more bold/thick by design. Also is there a way to order where these custom buttons sit?

2) When I select "Shutdown" my XBMC then does a scan of the library. It does this over and over and over. I have to manually press the button on my Revo to power off. Before the upgrade, I was able to select shutdown and it would turn off, not any more.

3) If using one of the new views, with the DVD cover on the right and fanart (where it shows what definition it is by showing a blu-ray or DVD disc), when you exit and come back in, it doesn't remember the view set and goes back to what you would see under "Video" - i.e. a list view.

4) Also noticed during changing settings on the Skin itself, the Revo seems to stall for a bit and seems to get lost in the menu. After pressing left, or up or down or right, eventually it comes back and you can continue changing the settings.

5) The Home screen I have enabled for pan and zoom, but I am not getting any fanart showing in the "picture part". Instead the whole background pans and zooms. I have turned on tv fanart and visualisations (there isn't one for Movies).

Any help would be appreciated, and yes I have been to the FAQ and haven't found any answers. So far I'm almost regretting upgrading to dharma.

Messages In This Thread
Couple of issues - by draco - 2010-12-23, 16:38
[No subject] - by draco - 2010-12-24, 03:17
[No subject] - by PatK - 2010-12-24, 06:28
[No subject] - by ronie - 2010-12-27, 17:14
[No subject] - by draco - 2010-12-29, 06:13
[No subject] - by draco - 2010-12-29, 16:08
[No subject] - by ronie - 2010-12-29, 23:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of issues0