• 10(current)
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0
hi there,
I find the lyrics sometimes a bit hard to read so i wanna add a decent Background, but cant get it to work...could you point in the right direction where I need to add it :>

Thanks
(2015-04-09, 18:43)meowmoo Wrote: hi there,
I find the lyrics sometimes a bit hard to read so i wanna add a decent Background, but cant get it to work...could you point in the right direction where I need to add it :>

Thanks

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do that... perhaps it should go in MusicVisualisation.xml.

Maybe you can compare that file from other skins where such background is used to get some clues...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi,
I use the latest version of cdart , what is working is the CD Cover , the artist logo, but most of the fanart are not showing even thou they have background (like Justin Timberlake,Christina Aguilera and others)
Tried refreshing and updating but nothing works .
And there is a great problem with *N Sync (because you cant write * in windows) i tried everything but it doesn't recognize the group .
Thanks for the help ...
(2015-04-11, 07:15)guandms Wrote: Hi,
I use the latest version of cdart , what is working is the CD Cover , the artist logo, but most of the fanart are not showing even thou they have background (like Justin Timberlake,Christina Aguilera and others)
And there is a great problem with *N Sync (because you cant write * in windows) i tried everything but it doesn't recognize the group .
Thanks for the help ...

As I said in the first post this mod works with Artist Slideshow addon, so I think It's an issue related to have that addon configured properly... you'd better check that addon thread...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2014-12-25, 17:56)manfeed Wrote: [b]* Download and unpack the files from...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dzvhkb...04_04b.rar

* Copy and overwrite (in Win 7; adapt to your O.S.) to...
C:\Users\[your_user_name]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox.helix\

Sorry for being a bit thick here... I have copied those extracted files to
C:\Users\MARK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons
AND
C:\Users\MARK\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons

But Shednox does not show up as a skin... or was I meant to find it in a suppository and install separately?

Biq Q about the skin... does it display Artist Biography info more clearly (bigger) than Aeon Nox (which presents it in a small ticker text strip at the bottom of the screen) ?

Thanks!
Mark.
All your questions are already answered in the first post... but anyway, yes you have to install Shednox mod first, you can find it in other thread. When you have it installed, you can see by yourself and if you don't like it just delete...
I hate to add an extra post that isn't about troubleshooting and I'm sure it's been said already, but seriously, thanks for your effort. This is great work.
(2015-04-11, 23:45)manfeed Wrote: All your questions are already answered in the first post... but anyway, yes you have to install Shednox mod first, you can find it in other thread. When you have it installed, you can see by yourself and if you don't like it just delete...

Hi, I'll give it a go, thanks.
To be accurate about all my questions being answered in the first post.. . Your post says:
This mod is designed to work with AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] as a base... if anyone is interested in trying it, then follow these steps:

* Download and unpack the files from...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dzvhkb...04_04b.rar

How was I to know the Base isn't included in this rar, especially as it immediately follows the invitation to try it by following the steps!

Also my second question wasn't answered.

It looks good and for me, more info about artists is really important in this day and age of media you can't touch... This adds a "tactile" feel to music listening, I'll definitely be trying it out.

Thanks, Mark
(2015-04-11, 14:25)manfeed Wrote:
Thanks for the help ...

As I said in the first post this mod works with Artist Slideshow addon, so I think It's an issue related to have that addon configured properly... you'd better check that addon thread...

Artist Slideshow is not running under 14.2 ...
Is there an update maybe or workaround ?
(2015-04-12, 14:28)guandms Wrote:
(2015-04-11, 14:25)manfeed Wrote:
Thanks for the help ...

Artist Slideshow is not running under 14.2 ...
Is there an update maybe or workaround ?

It works for me with 14.2. Sometimes this addon seems to have some kind of blackouts, but after a little while it works well again...
tried couple of times , doesnt work for me , this is really stupid , if the add-on created a folder for Justin Timberlake and inside i have the logo and folder and everything , why cant i see the logo when i play his songs ? ...
(2015-04-13, 14:27)guandms Wrote: tried couple of times , doesnt work for me , this is really stupid , if the add-on created a folder for Justin Timberlake and inside i have the logo and folder and everything , why cant i see the logo when i play his songs ? ...

Make sure you have set this screen according to your data...

...also it's very important that you organize your music library correctly, like in here...

How could I remove the year after the Album Title and the track number that appears before the Song Title?
(2015-04-13, 16:00)chauncey Wrote: How could I remove the year after the Album Title and the track number that appears before the Song Title?

Code:
Edit MusicVisualisation.xml

Search for (appears 4 times)...

<label>[COLOR white]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album][/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Year, [,] ]</label>

...and change for...

<label>[COLOR white]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album][/COLOR]</label>

Search for (appears 4 times too)...

<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.TrackNumber,,: ][COLOR=white]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title][/COLOR]</label>

...and change for...

<label>[COLOR=white]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title][/COLOR]</label>
Thank you!
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.04