• 10(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: Maniac
Not sure if this has been answered already.

For adding a custom menu item...

What is the command for opening a pop up window?

What I want to do (if it's even possible):
Like when you hit the shutdown menu item. It opens up that window (1112? I think it is) that ask if you want to close xmbc.

I use advanced launcher to launch hyperspin (emulation frontend) and I use launcher4steam to launch my steam games. 2 seperate custom menu item.

Is it possible.

To have a window pop up with the options:

1- run program addon (launcher4steam)
2- run favorite (hyperspin via advanced launcher)

??
Thank you
(2015-07-14, 09:54)gurabli Wrote: @Maniac Are you planning to release you mod for Isengard (beta2)? It is around the corner and would be great to have your skin for the next Kodi release too!

Skin works just fine with the current RC2 release. I just need to update it a bit, to include the new Isengaard features in PVR.

@rdyott: You can add a custom menu button to the main menu, to launch the programms? Why do you need a pop up window?
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
So it can be super cool Smile

Lol
In serious though.

Right now it's "ok"

It's
1 menu item for program addon.
1 menu item for favorite.

That's two items for different game set ups.

Ideally would love to have 1 menu item: "Games"
Click it and pop up asks:

-Steam
-Hyperspin

If it's not possible or complex coding that's ok then. Thanks for response.
@ Maniac:
Thx for the update
Do you plan to include it in Aeon Nox SiLVO?
It'll be "THE skin" Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
*bump*
any progress on porting it to Aeon Nox SiLVO?
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I've been busy with work lately, I'll see what I can do at the end of the week.
hi!
in the new release, will it be compatible with isengard Wink ?
And another question: is there an option to por the home menu from aeon nox 5? so, i´m on aeon nox right now and i want to change to your skin, but i´ve spent much time in editing the home menu from aeon nox and i don´t want to spent the time again, could i port it to your skin?

thank you very much!!!
I'm using the latest version in the first thread on Isengard and it works well.

@ Maniac:
If you merge this skin in Mike SiLVOs, then please stay with the ChannelOSD animation and don't use the one where the items move in from left and right. It is annoying, if the Channel OSD is only displayed 3s Wink

And: Can you please add "Search similar in EPG" as mentioned in the thread @ the Wetek forums
Thx
Hi,

thank you!
I´m very happy with the skin, but i´ve got one question...

If i´m on the home menu and i´ve selected a menu item and then go "down" to the subemu, it seems that there is ANY item from the submenu selected...
In confluence there is always the most left item from the submenu selected when i move "down"...
any help there? thank you very much!
@Maniac do you think it's possible to add a channel group list to you enigma extended OSD?
For example if you press left while in channel osd, the osd moves left (maybe with roll animation or something) and then the channel groups appears.
If you now select a channel group, the channel osd comes back with selected channel group.

Hope you understand what I mean Wink
will maniac getting an update and integrate silvo?
i love the skin and think it have very nice features for live-tv, i would be pleased if there will be an update... Wink
Anyone having problems with latest OE (still beta)? My sub menus disappeard, just Video, nothing under, etc. Regular AeonNox is fine.
Tried to uninstall and install again, doesn't help.
Maniac, do you mind pulling the latest contents of the shortcuts folder from Nox5 into your mod? The .shortcuts files you're using are no longer compatible with script.skinshortcuts on Isengard (it now only supports the .DATA.xml format), leading to a lack of submenus by default. (Or, if you prefer, I can do a PR on git with the updated files Smile)
I hope Maniac will reply soon. Thanks for pointing out the reason for lacking the shortcuts (that I referred to as submenus). Hope this will be done soon, I always use this skin for its great pvr support.
Sorry guys, very busy for the time beeing. I will try and fix this for the weekend. I've noticed the same error regarding the menus.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: Maniac4