• 10(current)
Beta Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library
(2021-06-14, 06:42)Jesmacalac Wrote: Where am I going wrong. I'm running kodi 17 exodus on a firestick.

You're going wrong at exactly that point: bringing a video piracy add-on into this forum.
As per our forum rules (wiki) (which you accepted during your forum registration), we want nothing to do with such add-ons.

Any question related to them should be asked at its developer(s).
(2021-06-14, 07:04)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 06:42)Jesmacalac Wrote: Where am I going wrong. I'm running kodi 17 exodus on a firestick.

You're going wrong at exactly that point: bringing a video piracy add-on into this forum.
As per our forum rules (wiki) (which you accepted during your forum registration), we want nothing to do with such add-ons.

Any question related to them should be asked at its developer(s).

My apologies, I am not running exodus, as I said, I'm new. I'm running kodi 17.6 krypton. I'm using the library integration tool to try and integrate my paid streaming services.

I am trying to get an answer from the developer of the library integration tool so I can have my TV library work properly. Am I in the wrong place?
(2021-06-15, 04:32)Jesmacalac Wrote: My apologies, I am not running exodus,

You could have fooled me .. I'm running kodi 17 exodus on a firestick.

Let me reiterate: -anything- that is remotely linked to video piracy is off-limits on this forum, and the name 'Exodus' is as long-time infected as they come.
So read up again on the piracy policy (wiki) we have here, and think a little harder on what your next question will be.

The Library Integration tool may be a safe addition, using it to add add-ons of a "video piracy nature" will get you kicked off this forum when necessary.

This also applies to @kingkiller , testing the Seren add-on, as well as anyone else. Make no mistake, the moderators are not in a good mood when in comes to piracy solutions.
I made a mistake with my wording, you don't need to continue to chastise me for something I didn't even do.

I am NEW to kodi and have been reading about it for days. Pardon the crap out of me for getting a name wrong. I am currently running kodi matrix on a firestick. I upgraded it from krypton since my last post.

Now, can you help me with my issue, or once again, AM I ASKING IN THE WRONG PLACEHuh

I have the library integration tool, when I add tv shows to library, they go into the staged movie folder and I can't move or change them. How do I fix this?

I am trying to add shows from a PAID service. In case I haven't made that abundantly clear yet.
(2021-06-15, 07:49)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-06-15, 04:32)Jesmacalac Wrote: My apologies, I am not running exodus,

You could have fooled me .. I'm running kodi 17 exodus on a firestick.

Let me reiterate: -anything- that is remotely linked to video piracy is off-limits on this forum, and the name 'Exodus' is as long-time infected as they come.
So read up again on the piracy policy (wiki) we have here, and think a little harder on what your next question will be.

The Library Integration tool may be a safe addition, using it to add add-ons of a "video piracy nature" will get you kicked off this forum when necessary.

This also applies to @kingkiller , testing the Seren add-on, as well as anyone else. Make no mistake, the moderators are not in a good mood when in comes to piracy solutions.

In fact, it hadn't even crossed my mind about being a pirated addon, I'm going to remove seren support in this case.
(2021-05-16, 03:30)LongMan Wrote: Edit: Can the Managed folder be on a networked drive? I am getting an error when I try.
Hey,

After a long time I decided to test and research this possibility and the answer is no.

To make this possible it would be necessary to rewrite the parts of the addon that deal with filesystem using xbmcfvs, something that would not be so difficult, the problem is, what I don't know is if the database will work when using xbmcfvs. as soon as I give it, I'll test it.

Until later.
hi guys ok?

Just to leave a message about versions above version 7.x.x.

Who used/uses the versions:
- kodi 18
- 4.0.1 from the official repository (from patrick-klein)
- 4.0.1 from my repo from a week or two ago (today is 3/7/2021)

1. If you want to use version 7.x.x the database is no longer compatible, so it will no longer be possible to use it unless you manually update the column names.
2. About version 7, I've changed some menus, added and removed functions, the Movies I've tested are working, about the TV Shows, the menus are working, but not all the options should be working correctly, I'm still refactoring many parts of the code, so I'm testing and correcting little by little while rewriting what I think is necessary.
3. The file structure of the folder where the database is kept has also changed, now being simpler, as follows:

Until later.
Just wanted to make sure I had the right information after reading through the forum...Am I correct that this only functions on windows and Linux systems with Kodi? If so, can we expect an android based one? I have install the Addon onto Kodi but can't seem to get it to add anything to the library.
(2021-07-07, 22:16)crazyshakespeare Wrote: Just wanted to make sure I had the right information after reading through the forum...Am I correct that this only functions on windows and Linux systems with Kodi? If so, can we expect an android based one? I have install the Addon onto Kodi but can't seem to get it to add anything to the library.
Does it generate any error on android?

Well, I need to do some tests when possible on android, but the current implementation is all in python without using kodi's xbmcvfs, theoretically, with it more systems should work without major problems.

Did you do any tests on Windows?
(2021-07-08, 10:48)kingkiller Wrote:
(2021-07-07, 22:16)crazyshakespeare Wrote: Just wanted to make sure I had the right information after reading through the forum...Am I correct that this only functions on windows and Linux systems with Kodi? If so, can we expect an android based one? I have install the Addon onto Kodi but can't seem to get it to add anything to the library.

Well, I need to do some tests when possible on android, but the current implementation is all in python without using kodi's xbmcvfs, theoretically, with it more systems should work without major problems.

Hey KingKiller, thanks for the prompt reply! Great work on the add-on, it is a much needed feature if you ask me. While it seems to integrate well into android(in my case firestick), any time you try to use it other than messing with the settings it does throw an error....what the exact error is I'm not sure of at the moment as amazon like to make it hard on third party users lol. I have not tried this on windows. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you or if I can test once you get something going for us android users. Great work again!
(2021-07-08, 16:59)crazyshakespeare Wrote:
(2021-07-08, 10:48)kingkiller Wrote:

Hey KingKiller, thanks for the prompt reply! Great work on the add-on, it is a much needed feature if you ask me. While it seems to integrate well into android(in my case firestick), any time you try to use it other than messing with the settings it does throw an error....what the exact error is I'm not sure of at the moment as amazon like to make it hard on third party users lol. I have not tried this on windows. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you or if I can test once you get something going for us android users. Great work again!
I need a log showing the error, and the service I want returned the error.
Hi,

I just tried the last version of @kingkiller fork and for me it doesn't work with amazon prime.

Below all the steps:

1 Install Amazon Addon and configure it
2 Install LIT fork version and configure it
3 Go to Amazon/Mystuff/Movies and right click on sync folder with LIT
4 I tried also to sync a single movie , same result.

Here's the log with tag error:
log:
2021-07-13 09:48:46.474 T:19441   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'KeyError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'amz'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                       EntryPoint()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/resources/lib/startup.py", line 83, in EntryPoint
                                                       g.amz.getListMenu(args.get('url', ''), int(args.get('export', '0')))
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/resources/lib/common.py", line 55, in __getattr__
                                                       def __getattr__(self, name): return self._globals[name]
                                                   KeyError: 'amz'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

2021-07-13 09:49:08.523 T:19585   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                   Error Type: <class 'ValueError'>
                                                   Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.library.integration.tool/default.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.utils import entrypoint
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.library.integration.tool/resources/__init__.py", line 20, in <module>
                                                       RECURSION_LIMIT = int(ADDON.getSetting('recursion_limit'))
                                                   ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
2021-07-13 09:50:11.654 T:19858   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.library.integration.tool/context2.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.library.integration.tool/resources/__init__.py", line 20, in <module>
2021-07-13 09:52:15.061 T:20356   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.library.integration.tool/context2.py", line 12, in <module>
2021-07-13 09:52:33.304 T:20441   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.library.integration.tool/context.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.database import Database
2021-07-13 09:52:38.839 T:20482   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

2021-07-13 09:54:29.956 T:20933   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

2021-07-13 09:59:18.421 T:22111   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

2021-07-13 09:59:40.875 T:22279   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
2021-07-13 09:59:55.973 T:22363   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.library.integration.tool/default.py", line 7, in <module>
2021-07-13 10:00:17.397 T:22449   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
2021-07-13 10:00:22.911 T:22451   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.library.integration.tool/context.py", line 16, in <module>

Any hint?
(2021-07-13, 10:39)jokerigno Wrote: Hi,

I just tried the last version of @kingkiller fork and for me it doesn't work with amazon prime.

Below all the steps:

1 Install Amazon Addon and configure it
2 Install LIT fork version and configure it
3 Go to Amazon/Mystuff/Movies and right click on sync folder with LIT
4 I tried also to sync a single movie , same result.

Here's the log with tag error:
log:
2021-07-13 09:48:46.474 T:19441   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                   Error Type: <class 'KeyError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'amz'
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                       EntryPoint()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/resources/lib/startup.py", line 83, in EntryPoint
                                                       g.amz.getListMenu(args.get('url', ''), int(args.get('export', '0')))
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/resources/lib/common.py", line 55, in __getattr__
                                                       def __getattr__(self, name): return self._globals[name]

2021-07-13 09:49:08.523 T:19585   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
2021-07-13 09:50:11.654 T:19858   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
2021-07-13 09:52:15.061 T:20356   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
2021-07-13 09:52:33.304 T:20441   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
2021-07-13 09:52:38.839 T:20482   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

2021-07-13 09:54:29.956 T:20933   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

2021-07-13 09:59:18.421 T:22111   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

2021-07-13 09:59:40.875 T:22279   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
2021-07-13 09:59:55.973 T:22363   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
2021-07-13 10:00:17.397 T:22449   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
2021-07-13 10:00:22.911 T:22451   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

Any hint?
Hi,

This error is a amazon error:
Quote:                                                       def __getattr__(self, name): return self._globals[name]

The other erros is in recursion, this function is current not working.
(2021-07-13, 15:11)kingkiller Wrote: The other erros is in recursion, this function is current not working.

How to disable it to avoid this error?
(2021-07-13, 15:24)jokerigno Wrote:
(2021-07-13, 15:11)kingkiller Wrote: The other erros is in recursion, this function is current not working.

How to disable it to avoid this error?
I already disabled it, but I forgot to disable a part, strange that I didn't get this error here, I'm checking it now and I'm going to try to update.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library0