• 101(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Hi Everyone, wondered if any body can help. I have added Super Favorites and have started setting it up its great but won't work with Exodis which is why I wanted it but I think its still going to be useful for other stuff. Since I put it on I have noticed that Kodi Favorites is still there but I can not edit or delete items in it which is bugging me. I can add items via super favorites but can't find how to delete them. Many thanks for reading
(2016-03-10, 15:45)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 15:33)mariofenech Wrote: Hi Spoyser back for some help...So with SF and Helix I had few playlists in a superfolder...I was using CCm?xonfluence skin and was using the superfolder with playlists as a widget through video nodes...everything was fine and playlists where showing as a widget on home screen.Now I updated to jarvis and the skin also updated..to use a super folder as a widget now we have to use custom widgets as video nodes is not showing my superfolder anymore...I need to know what is the command to type for the custom widget to work...does something like this make sense or need to be encoded? ActivateWindow(10001,"plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=FITNESS&mode=400&path=special%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Faddon_data%2Fplugin.program.super.favourites%2FSuper%20Favourites%5CFITNESS&sf_options=fanart%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fs6.postimg.org%2F446p16jz5%2FBefit.png%26_options_sf",return)

From memory I think you can just put

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?folder=FITNESS,return)

Which is a bit simpler!

(I wonder why it isn't showing as a video node anymore)

Hi Spoyser thanks but that didnt work...this below worked perfectly tough maybe you know the short way for it,there is no need of activate window command
Not sure why nodes to SF arent working to be honest but heard around that only nodes to library are working and any other widgets need to start being done manually via custom widgets....before I used to go to video nodes and access SF as a video addon and work from there...but nothing shows up as a widget...anyway this is working just need a shorter version of it

plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=Liam&mode=400&path=special%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Faddon_data%2Fplugin.program.super.favourites%2FSuper%20Favourites%2FLiam&sf_options=fanart%3Dspecial%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.program.super.favourites%2Ffanart.jpg%26_options_sf",return)
(2016-03-10, 17:25)rainbowginge Wrote: Hi Everyone, wondered if any body can help. I have added Super Favorites and have started setting it up its great but won't work with ****** which is why I wanted it but I think its still going to be useful for other stuff. Since I put it on I have noticed that Kodi Favorites is still there but I can not edit or delete items in it which is bugging me. I can add items via super favorites but can't find how to delete them. Many thanks for reading

Best remove mention of banned addon. Also maybe ask the author of aforementioned addon why they think it necessary to actually put code in their addon to stop Super Favourites working (and only SF). If you really want it to work, change the window ID of the Super Favourite item (via the Edit Super Favourite item on the context menu, followed by Manually Edit Favourite) from 10025 to 10502 (not perfect but will suffice)

Apart from that, if you install the version from my repo your Kodi faves should be accessible again,

To delete/edit select Edit Super Favourite from the context menu
(2016-03-10, 17:26)mariofenech Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 15:45)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 15:33)mariofenech Wrote: Hi Spoyser back for some help...So with SF and Helix I had few playlists in a superfolder...I was using CCm?xonfluence skin and was using the superfolder with playlists as a widget through video nodes...everything was fine and playlists where showing as a widget on home screen.Now I updated to jarvis and the skin also updated..to use a super folder as a widget now we have to use custom widgets as video nodes is not showing my superfolder anymore...I need to know what is the command to type for the custom widget to work...does something like this make sense or need to be encoded? ActivateWindow(10001,"plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=FITNESS&mode=400&path=special%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Faddon_data%2Fplugin.program.super.favourites%2FSuper%20Favourites%5CFITNESS&sf_options=fanart%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fs6.postimg.org%2F446p16jz5%2FBefit.png%26_options_sf",return)

From memory I think you can just put

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?folder=FITNESS,return)

Which is a bit simpler!

Hi Spoyser thanks but that didnt work...this below worked perfectly tough maybe you know the short way for it,there is no need of activate window command
Not sure why nodes to SF arent working to be honest but heard around that only nodes to library are working and any other widgets need to start being done manually via custom widgets....before I used to go to video nodes and access SF as a video addon and work from there...but nothing shows up as a widget...anyway this is working just need a shorter version of it

plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=Liam&mode=400&path=special%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Faddon_data%2Fplugin.program.super.favourites%2FSuper%20Favourites%2FLiam&sf_options=fanart%3Dspecial%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.program.super.favourites%2Ffanart.jpg%26_options_sf",return)

To open a Super Folder you can just specify the folder name as the parameter, ie

Code:
plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?folder=Liam

For subfolders:

Code:
plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?folder=Liam/Folder1/Folder2/Folder3

Does the following really work, as it isn't formatted correctly?
Code:
Although I guess it just ignores the stuff at the end.
(2016-03-10, 17:34)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 17:26)mariofenech Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 15:45)spoyser Wrote: From memory I think you can just put

Code:

Which is a bit simpler!

To open a Super Folder you can just specify the folder name as the parameter, ie

Code:
plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?folder=Liam

For subfolders:

Code:
plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?folder=Liam/Folder1/Folder2/Folder3

Does the following really work, as it isn't formatted correctly?
Code:
Although I guess it just ignores the stuff at the end.
Yes it worked liked that...but yours is much shorter and easier to type..altough I didn't type it...just edited the settings.xml of the skin manually.

Does it make any difference from folder=Liam or label=Liam??
(2016-03-10, 17:40)mariofenech Wrote: Does it make any difference from folder=Liam or label=Liam??

Yes, it has to be folder

The label parameter is used by SF when displaying items in a list, you don't need it because you are in a widget
(2016-03-09, 12:44)Martyca Wrote: Uninstalling Super Favourites Breaks the normal kodi context menu.

Fixed in 1.0.49 (available only in my repo)
(2016-03-06, 18:53)scoobydooami Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 19:26)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 02:41)scoobydooami Wrote: Hi there. I am having an issue with YouTube and Super Favourites. Super Favourites looks great btw. It's been awhile since I've used it, and love the new features.

Super Favourites itself is working fine, except for YouTube. When I create a folder for my YouTube subscriptions, it creates everything fine, but when I go to play any item I get the following error.

Exception in content provider
'mapping for path/channel/sfjdsklfjssjfldjsfdsjflsjdff' not found

The "jslfsjfkjdskjfdlsjkssksks" is just a random numerical sequence different for each subscription

Any idea why this is occurring? Thank you in advance.

Will take a look

I figured out how to get my YouTube subscriptinos into categories. I first had to drop them into the regular Kodi favourites, then move them into Super Favourites folders.

Fixed in 1.0.49 (available from my repo)
(2016-03-03, 00:07)ejmjs Wrote: Hi Spoyser.
Firstly let me say a big thank you for all the time and work put into SF. I'm finding this extremely useful!

One thing I seem to be struggling with is when using the Quick Launch Super Favourites.
They are not arranged alphabetically like they are when I visit the Super Favourites folder itself.
Obviously everything works, it just really bugs me that this is the case and I've spent ages messing with options and searching the web with no luck, so thought I'd message you here in hope you could help.
Thanks.
Mark

I think Import from Remote File broken in the version 1.0.49 as I get an error to check log; If i go back to 1.0.48 it works fine

From Log:-

13:43:34 T:13936 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=Import+from+remote+file&mode=3100&image=DefaultFile.png&content_type=
13:43:36 T:12788 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named importer
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\Media\Kodi Portable\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 3222, in <module>
import importer
ImportError: No module named importer
-->End of Python script error report<--
Looks like I might have broke it Sad roll back for now and I'll push a fix later today.

Sorry!
Not a problem and thanks a lot
(2016-03-11, 15:45)nawo69 Wrote: I think Import from Remote File broken in the version 1.0.49 as I get an error to check log; If i go back to 1.0.48 it works fine

From Log:-

13:43:34 T:13936 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=Import+from+remote+file&mode=3100&image=DefaultFile.png&content_type=
13:43:36 T:12788 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named importer
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\Media\Kodi Portable\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.program.super.favourites\default.py", line 3222, in <module>
import importer
ImportError: No module named importer
-->End of Python script error report<--

All sorted in 1.0.49.1
(2016-03-10, 21:16)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 00:07)ejmjs Wrote: Hi Spoyser.
Firstly let me say a big thank you for all the time and work put into SF. I'm finding this extremely useful!

One thing I seem to be struggling with is when using the Quick Launch Super Favourites.
They are not arranged alphabetically like they are when I visit the Super Favourites folder itself.
Obviously everything works, it just really bugs me that this is the case and I've spent ages messing with options and searching the web with no luck, so thought I'd message you here in hope you could help.
Thanks.
Mark

Legend! Thanks buddy! Smile
Hi,

I'm having trouble opening .ts streams. Kodi default favourites has no problem whatsoever whereas the same exact favourite ts stream will not open in super favs.

as a note the stream takes 10-20 sec to initialise and open, could this be causing super favs to timeout prematurely??
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6