• 102(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Set the addon settings as default and re-enter the addon so the modules are downloaded again
I will try now the version .2

With the .1 I checked that the torrent that you say to test works fine (a URL with a .acelive file). But I tried an acestream://hash link and it stops in Downloading with 0 seeds. This in a Raspberry Pi 2.

I tried the same acestream://hash in my Linux PC (x64) with Kodi and this addon (.1 version) and it works fine (it says 2x seeds and starts reproducing the content)

-------------------

With version .2

It opened one channel and it works. Then, I openen another and it stops with seeds = 0, but I wait ~ 30 secs and it found a seed, and then 20, so it start reproducing.
Well it seems openelec also has a sudo (with that warning message) we need to figure out other way of doing this. Right now the package is broken.
I reinstall every thing and still have same problem Sad Torrent doesn't exist or invalid, ace stream engine not work where with rp2 and openlec
(2015-08-19, 20:57)enen92 Wrote: Well it seems openelec also has a sudo (with that warning message) we need to figure out other way of doing this. Right now the package is broken.

Okey, isn't sudo just used to gain root access? and in openelec we're always accessing the root which means sudo is useless under openelec build? (im just speculating..)

anyhow, the plexus looks very nice, well done enen!
Pushed another update.
Version 0.1.3 - hopefully fixed now.

If you don't receive the update install it manually from here: https://plexus.svn.codeplex.com/svn/trun...-0.1.3.zip

When running the addon (v 0.1.3) the acestreamengine should be downloaded automatically.

If you don't receive the update, let me know anyway. I don't think the addon is being updated and probably I have to create an external repository not built into the addon.

Also updated the release post.
Thanks enen92, just tried v.0.1.3 on Rpi2 running Openelec.

It's the first version I've tried. I can report Acestream is working great, in fact it's much quicker than the original Pi.
One thing I have noticed is upon first run the Acestream modules are downloaded, however sopcast modules weren't. I'm not sure if they are supposed too ?, so ignore this if it's something I've missed.

If it's any help my Pi is named "Kodi" rather then "Openelec" as I had a issue with shares a while back.
(2015-08-19, 21:58)enen92 Wrote: text

I can't update the addon within kodi just so you know. But I can gladly confirm that 0.1.3 is working now. Well done!

btw, the 0.1.2 zip file was 4,7 mb while 0.1.1 and 0.1.3 is less than 1 mb...?
(2015-08-19, 21:58)enen92 Wrote: Pushed another update.

If you don't receive the update install it manually from here: https://plexus.svn.codeplex.com/svn/trun...-0.1.3.zip

When running the addon (v 0.1.3) the acestreamengine should be downloaded automatically.

If you don't receive the update, let me know anyway. I don't think the addon is being updated and probably I have to create an external repository not built into the addon.

I couldn't update the addon from any version. I've just had to copy the new version to the folder directly.
How "My Streams" are sorted? Because I added some streams and they are randomly sorted. I was expecting and alphabletical (or better: alphanumerical) order.
It's working now! thks
(2015-08-19, 22:31)Julipo Wrote: How "My Streams" are sorted? Because I added some streams and they are randomly sorted. I was expecting and alphabletical (or better: alphanumerical) order.

At the moment it depends how the files in userdata/addon_data/program.plexus/streams are sorted. The filename is the md5 hash of title+url. I'll add sortmethods later. Thanks for the suggestion.
(2015-08-19, 22:28)Meiden Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 21:58)enen92 Wrote: Pushed another update.

I couldn't update the addon from any version. I've just had to copy the new version to the folder directly.

Thanks, I'll have to make an external repository then.
bah Confused
(2015-08-19, 22:21)honorem Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 21:58)enen92 Wrote: text

I can't update the addon within kodi just so you know. But I can gladly confirm that 0.1.3 is working now. Well done!

btw, the 0.1.2 zip file was 4,7 mb while 0.1.1 and 0.1.3 is less than 1 mb...?

Yeah forgot to remove the .git control folder in the latest version. The addon (without modules) weights only ~700kbs. The android chroot for the acestreamengine on the pi2 was sucessfully shortened by Rascas to nothing more than 11mb.
(2015-08-19, 22:20)invisable Wrote: Thanks enen92, just tried v.0.1.3 on Rpi2 running Openelec.

It's the first version I've tried. I can report Acestream is working great, in fact it's much quicker than the original Pi.
One thing I have noticed is upon first run the Acestream modules are downloaded, however sopcast modules weren't. I'm not sure if they are supposed too ?, so ignore this if it's something I've missed.

If it's any help my Pi is named "Kodi" rather then "Openelec" as I had a issue with shares a while back.

Yes I can push module updates between versions. Sopcast wasn't touched so you only received the updated package, in this case, the acestreamengine tar.gz.
If you delete completely the addon_data/program.plexus folder everything will be downloaded (both acestream and sopcast).
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14