• 102(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
I have the same error, about 5 minutes after booting into XBMCLive Dharma 10.0 R35648. I never had this error before installing Aeon MQ2, which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, btw. After the error, navigation through the menu, library, and even video playback becomes extremely jerky, and video is unwatchable. Anyone have any suggestions?

Here is the full log: http://pastebin.com/2q8iDJ0N
My Living Room Theater XBMC Mini-ITX Build
CASE: MI-100 - MOBO: ASRock A75M-ITX - APU: A6-3500
Kingston 4GB 1600MHz - SanDisk 128GB SSD -- DVDRW
W7 HP - Kodi 15 - Confluence | ATV1 w/BCM970015 & Crystalbuntu in the BR
So I went to:

Main Menu>Add-Ons>Options>Setup, and unticked the "Enable Automatic Update of Skin". This fixed the error. I've been running for about 15 minutes now without the error. No more jerky menu or video playback.

I guess I can just do a manual update when necessary, huh?
+1 on what maddog said. Turning off automatic skin update will fix the problem.

Not sure why this causes so much disk activity though. You would think an error in the python code would just cause the script to bomb but my system is showing a lot of I/O.

Can anyone confirm whether their system is actually downloading anything once the updater script fires?
Mine was trying to download, but stuck at 0%. The CPU was hovering around 100%, also. Still no problems now that it's not trying to auto-update.
johnny87au Wrote:What do you mean upper panel?? U mean that PRESS trailer button on top of ALICE IN WONDERLAND?? how the hell do i remove that? really annoying..

With upper panel I mean the complete info panel...I see only the covers and the
fanart in the background...in the view settings on the left side, you can choose, if the info panel shall always be visible, automatic or manually...I have set the to manual...
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
maddog808 Wrote:Mine was trying to download, but stuck at 0%. The CPU was hovering around 100%, also. Still no problems now that it's not trying to auto-update.

Same problem here, turning off auto update "fixed" it. Anyone knows whats causing this?
Important:

The error of the updater is not the fault of the skin but on SourceForge that is where the skin is staying. For now just turn off the automatic update until the problem is resolved.

Main Menu > Add-Ons > Setup > and uncheck 'Enable Automatic Update of Skin'

Sorry about that.
I've searched the thread and found others have the "WARNING: Skin has invalid include:" errors but I couldn't find the solution.

Is there one?

I love this skin though!
proson Wrote:Fixed!

Great! The banners don't fit perfectly in the allocated space though....

I've made some mockups for the fullscreen info views. they're just slight variations on existing designs, so nothing drastic. I've been fiddling around wit Photoshop, so I just thought I'd give some ideas using it. Laugh

Very similar to the Movieinfo view in Aeon65, but with the inclusion of the movie tagline under the the title and the poster and year/rating on opposite sides. To me, having all relevant info on one bar just looks neat.

Looks just like the current Tvinfo view, but with the inclusion of the studio logo in the top left, the series logo in the bottom left and the episode screenshot on the right. also added the episode air date under the video timer. it shows more info than just the year the show was released.

I've always thought that the Infoview for non-library files should show a bit more info. Media flags including the resolution, video and audio codec and number of sound channels would improve the overall look, along with a screenshot at the bottom right to top it off. a scroll feature for longer filenames would be good too. some MKV files also contain chapters, so a counter to display the current / total chapters would be nice.

I really wish I knew how to design skins. I'd love to put my ideas into practice. But I guess these simple mockups would have to do for now. Sad
tknice1 Wrote:Great! I love this skin.

My one issue is in "Wall View" mode there is a preview window that always pops up. It has listed info about the movie but for every IMDB scraped movie I have it says "Info Unavailable" for all details. Is there any way to hide this pop-up?

Can anyone answer this? Is there a way to turn the popup off in the wall view? I would really like to see this added if not.

Also, why is there no information in this popup (under videos) when you switch between the different views. No info comes up for me when multiplex or the others are active either. I'm assuming it's not your skin but something in XBMC that is not set up right.

Thanks Smile
atomicwedgie Wrote:I've searched the thread and found others have the "WARNING: Skin has invalid include:" errors but I couldn't find the solution.

Is there one?

I love this skin though!

It's nothing to be concerned about. There's an <include> in one (or more) of the xmls that is referencing something that doesn't exist. If debugging is enabled it will report what the include value is and you could always search all of the xmls for that reference.
-stoli-
Relax, this and many other things have been resolved, just wait for version 2.6.1.
MarcosQui Wrote:Relax, this and many other things have been resolved, just wait for version 2.6.1.

+1. Though I'm certainly guilty of making nit-pick suggestions at times, I feel bad for Marcos, with all the pestering. Please give him a little rest to finish. While I'm ranting, I'm seeing a higher level than normal of non-skin questions in this thread. Some users need to search the forum more before posting.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
MarcosQui Wrote:Important:

The error of the updater is not the fault of the skin but on SourceForge that is where the skin is staying. For now just turn off the automatic update until the problem is resolved.

Main Menu > Add-Ons > Setup > and uncheck 'Enable Automatic Update of Skin'

Sorry about that.

Complementing my previous information - I opened a ticket on SourceForge and now got the answer:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/so...-downtime/

So we can only wait until the problem is solved, for now just turn off the automatic update.

Shinu Wrote:Great! The banners don't fit perfectly in the allocated space though....

Thanks for your respons. The aspect ratio wasn't perfect. Try this. I had to make the banners bigger to get correct ratio..
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232