• 105(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
(2013-09-08, 17:50)`Black Wrote: That refers to the scraper… the scanning of local artwork is working just fine. Don't know what you are trying exactly.

just want to use poster.jpg as a movie poster. no worries.

I am using plex media server for transcoding at the moment, and it only recognises poster.jpg whilst xbmc does not, but some skins allow poster.jpg to be used.
Ok yes that's not available. No plans to add it.
Hi,

Is there any way to add concert in the main menu ?

Thanks Smile

Nemrod
(2013-08-24, 21:10)`Black Wrote: Pause screen will be the same as it's now. I could add an option to show the info on pause.

The disable auto scroll setting is not broken but I forgot to add it to the info dialog. Will fix that. Smile

I would love to see the info on the screen when paused!
(2013-09-08, 22:51)Nemrod Wrote: Hi,

Thanks Smile

Nemrod

By the way, another point.

In the main menu, the recommended items section, regarding TV shows, sometimes i don't have the poster.

Do i need a complete refresh ?

Thanks Smile

Nemrod

Thanks Smile

Nemrod

I added a concerts panel under the music section by making a smart playlist for my concerts, adding that playlist as a favourite and then linking a custom panel in the music section to that favourite.
(2013-09-09, 19:29)holydhaliwal Wrote:

Thanks Smile

Nemrod

I added a concerts panel under the music section by making a smart playlist for my concerts, adding that playlist as a favourite and then linking a custom panel in the music section to that favourite.

Don't know how you did it but i'm gonna test it, thanks.

Point is, in my old skin, Aeon MQ4, there was a concert section. Honestly xpersience1080p is amazing, but i which to have a dedicated section Angel
Thing is, XBMC has no concert section. It has a music video section but that's a different thing. Add your concerts to the video library and organize them in a smart playlist or custom video node.
Huh

I spent years using Aeon MQ3 and 4, with a concert section.
Yes because you were using the music video section. But that's for music videos (square thumbnails) and not concert dvds / blu-rays (poster sized thumbnails). I simply don't like the implementation, that's why it's not available.
Ok, bad luck for us.

Any idea regarding the other point Huh

Thanks Big Grin

Nemrod
For instance :

Nemrod
If you mean the missing poster. That is either a problem with skin widgets or there is no poster on thetvdb and you don't have poster.jpg inside your tv show folder.
Exactly, the one named "03x11 Class Action S..." for instance.

In fact, sometimes, posters are displayed.

Don't sure to understand what you mean so, yes, all my data are available locally, including posters.

Another question i supposed that the first part of the panel (1) is dedicated to movies, the other to TV shows (2) but apparently not, i can have TV shows on both part. Is that correct ?
Yes, you can have movies or tv shows on both widgets.
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22