• 105(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hey,
really cool skin, i must change my skin because its not anymore supported for kodi matrix.

I have a few questions:

is it possible to show only movies in the widget, on the main menu for the movie section. the same for the series section. now it shows both for all entries in the main menu.

is it possible to show the audio language and the subtitle languages also for series? maybe not only in the information subscreen also on the series/movie main screen. for series i must start the episode to see which sub and audio they have. it would be great if i can enable it for series and movies.

i use for movies big icon flix, but for some reasons i dont see the imdb, mc or rt ratings logos. how can i fix it?

thx
(2021-02-21, 19:44)Saske Wrote: is it possible to show only movies in the widget, on the main menu for the movie section. the same for the series section. now it shows both for all entries in the main menu.

No Problem, you can choose a different widget content for each main menu item Smile

(2021-02-21, 19:44)Saske Wrote: is it possible to show the audio language and the subtitle languages also for series? maybe not only in the information subscreen also on the series/movie main screen. for series i must start the episode to see which sub and audio they have. it would be great if i can enable it for series and movies.

For TV shows/seasons this is imho not possible, except for episodes Smile

(2021-02-21, 19:44)Saske Wrote: i use for movies big icon flix, but for some reasons i dont see the imdb, mc or rt ratings logos. how can i fix it?

In skin settings -> furniture -> select media flags, please enable rt & mc rating.

In themoviedb.helper settings, please add an omdb api key.

Thats all Smile
Hey,
thanks for your answer. I will try it tomorrow.
Hey,
now all just works fine. OMDb app Key was a little bit tricky, but now he shows the ratings.

Maybe it is possible to add the title imdb in front of the rating.

Now he shows the subtitle languages of movies and epsiodes. Also the audio language would be great, but maybe i can add them by my self.

Thanks for your help
Hi this might be a dumb question but where can I configure what the spotlight shows/pulls from? I pressed Fallback widget in Home settings, clicked spotlight to choose but nothing shows up it just says error.

Id like to add on to my question above with some thoughts and feedback, but first off thank you for the immense work you put into this I am really enjoying this skin on Kodi Matrix. So my feedback here is simple, in the Seasons Info view, the seasonal landscape art on the right does not change when you go over episodes. My request/improvement is to make it so that it shows the corresponding episode thumb as you highlight the episode, only showing the seasonal fanart when you highlight the season (as shown in the first pic).

https://imgur.com/a/1CmtimM

Also can you consider making it so the Shifted More layout supports episodes? it is perfect for a vertical episode layout in my opinion! Thanks again for the great work youve put into this skin.
Hey,

Thanks for the awesome Skin.
I have a question, it is possible to add Support for Dolby Vision (Icon) or is my naming wrong?

Example : BlahBlah (2004).bluray.2160p.dv.mkv

Same thing with HDR10+?

Thanks in advance
(2021-02-23, 01:36)mathu204 Wrote: Hi this might be a dumb question but where can I configure what the spotlight shows/pulls from? I pressed Fallback widget in Home settings, clicked spotlight to choose but nothing shows up it just says error.

Please could you also also provide screenshots of the steps and result, so that i can reproduce this behaviour? Smile
(2021-02-23, 01:36)mathu204 Wrote: So my feedback here is simple, in the Seasons Info view, the seasonal landscape art on the right does not change when you go over episodes. My request/improvement is to make it so that it shows the corresponding episode thumb as you highlight the episode, only showing the seasonal fanart when you highlight the season (as shown in the first pic).

I hopefully have fixed this issue, so please test the latest version here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Sorry I was unable to edit my previous post. 🤨

How can i activate the Seaons Info View in Matrix?
It's grayed out for me.
(2021-02-23, 11:01)Flowrided Wrote: Hey,

I have a question, it is possible to add Support for Dolby Vision (Icon) or is my naming wrong?

Same thing with HDR10+?

Thanks in advance

Hdr10+ is imo not possible, cause of the "+", but DV should Smile
(2021-02-23, 11:07)Flowrided Wrote: Sorry I was unable to edit my previous post. 🤨

How can i activate the Seaons Info View in Matrix?
It's grayed out for me.

You have to be on seasons level. Please take a look here:

watch gallery
(2021-02-23, 11:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 11:01)Flowrided Wrote: Hey,

Same thing with HDR10+?

Thanks in advance

Hdr10+ is imo not possible, cause of the "+", but DV should Smile

Sounds good, Thanks 👌
Then I can start to mark all Dolby Vision movies with the tag "dv"? How long do you think it will take you roughly for this?

And Thx for Pictures now it works ✌️
(2021-02-23, 11:28)Flowrided Wrote: Then I can start to mark all Dolby Vision movies with the tag "dv"? How long do you think it will take you roughly for this?

Please wait, until it's ready for testing Smile With me it could still take some time, because I am busy with something else at the moment... Maybe @fabricionaweb, if he has dv content?
That's not a problem, it takes as long as it takes.
It was just a question of whether it will work in the near future or maybe in 6 months Smile
I can wait Wink

But if @fabricionaweb should have DV Content and have the time and inclination for a PR that would be great and I would be happy! Smile
No, I dont have any dolby vision files here. I actually never see one, just normal HDR and HLG (just once).

To get it from filename I dont need to have one real file here, should be easy. To get it from metadata (like we do for codecs) it's even not possible yet even for HDR, as fair as I know... 

Already done:
- If the filename has .hdr then display HDR flag

I will work on:
- If the filename has .dv then display Dolby Vision flag
- If the filename has .hlg than display HLG flag

But If the filename has combinations like .hlg.hdr, .dv.hdr, .hlg.hdr.dv then will display everything because I really dont think worth to validate this... Do you agree @beatmasterrs ?

I will also do some research to see if I found some information about filename standards for HDR. I will be working on that next days
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
(2021-02-23, 13:36)fabricionaweb Wrote: No, I dont have any dolby vision files here. I actually never see one, just normal HDR and HLG (just once).

To get it from filename I dont need to have one real file here, should be easy. To get it from metadata (like we do for codecs) it's even not possible yet even for HDR, as fair as I know... 

Already done:
- If the filename has `.hdr` then display `HDR` flag

I will work on:
- If the filename has `.dv` then display `Double Vision` flag
- If the filename has `.hlg` than display `HLG` flag

But If the filename has combinations like `.hlg.hdr`, `.dv.hdr`, `.hlg.hdr.dv` then will display everything because I really dont think worth to validate this... Do you agree @beatmasterrs ?

I will also do some research to see if I found some information about filename standards for HDR. I will be working on that next days

Sounds great Smile
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11