• 107(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
Yes.
First screen from the pvr section... I haven't done more yet but will do in the next days. Beta release is maybe coming this weekend but I can't promise it!

yahoo didn't expect it so soon! I hope it does!
Wow this looks awesome. Cant wait for the beta to come out..
Beautiful as always Black, cant wait to try it out and see more of your PVR screens!
awesome skin!

question: will it be possible for users to change the colour of your new release to your current one? I love the xbox-ish use of colour in it.

love the work you did thus far.
Looking excellent as usual 'Black!
Epg timeline
WOW I cannot wait anymore Smile

Is the new version maybe going to support Cinema Exoirience? That would be awsome =D

Gute Arbeit Black Wink
(2012-11-23, 21:22)DasFa Wrote: WOW I cannot wait anymore Smile

Is the new version maybe going to support Cinema Exoirience? That would be awsome =D

Gute Arbeit Black Wink

I second that! I had to modify the old skin to make it support Cinema Experience, but every time Xperience1080 was updated I had to re-edit the files. I also couldn't get it to hide the playback / buffer bar when it started - that functionality needs to be implemented deep in the skin somewhere.
No support for that planned.
(2012-11-23, 00:26)3000 Wrote: awesome skin!

question: will it be possible for users to change the colour of your new release to your current one? I love the xbox-ish use of colour in it.

love the work you did thus far.

(2012-11-24, 21:29)3000 Wrote: question: will it be possible for users to change the colour of your new release to your current one? I love the xbox-ish use of colour in it.

Nope.

Pls provide support for artist / tv show logos, cleararts for the upcoming frodo release
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2012-11-23, 20:28)`Black Wrote: Epg timeline

Are these TV-Channel made by your own or where can i watch these TV. looks interesting. The hole day BigBang or Game of Thrones,Smile
I´ve never heard from 7 mate....Huh
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14