• 107(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
@iceman1973, you could use an app like MediaElch to save the images to the proper location and name, thus allowing the system to see them as artwork that already exists. Though, I think, it would be a better option to create the needed entries on the tv sites and up the artwork so the community as a whole would have it as well.
(2013-09-12, 22:44)elmcguinness Wrote: I was able to fix the issue with the dialog box not showing the correct icon by editing the DialogKaiToast.xml file

[source]

Thanks for your answer Smile

What did you modify ?
(2013-09-13, 17:10)Nemrod Wrote: Thanks for your answer Smile

What did you modify ?

That was not directed at you mate, rather I answered my own question that resides on a previous page.
My bad Wink

(2013-09-12, 11:06)Hitcher Wrote:
(2013-09-12, 10:48)Nemrod Wrote: How can you be so sure ?

Because the skin is only displaying images the widget supplies it and that's universal to all skins.

Are u talking about artwork downloader ? Is it about an option on this it ?

Thanks
No, Skin Widgets.
(2013-09-13, 18:44)Hitcher Wrote: No, Skin Widgets.

Thank you Blush
(2013-09-13, 17:08)elmcguinness Wrote: @iceman1973, you could use an app like MediaElch to save the images to the proper location and name, thus allowing the system to see them as artwork that already exists. Though, I think, it would be a better option to create the needed entries on the tv sites and up the artwork so the community as a whole would have it as well.

I did that. I've done a lot of my artwork that way. Like I indicated before the system sees and adds all of my local artwork except the artwork for tvshows that are not in the "thetvdb.com" database. As you might already know sometimes the shows are not correctly laid out there and you cant just add a like show the correct way. In these folders the artwork is laid out just like the others. For some reason it needs to see the show ID to pull the local clearart/logo/landscape or at least for me it does. And yes I do agree with sharing it with the community but fanart.tv has made changes for just HD artwork and the ones I have done previously are not and a smaller size so I can't upload them.

Any suggestions why? It would be nice to have an option to choose it yourself just in case.
(2013-09-13, 19:56)iceman1973 Wrote: I did that. I've done a lot of my artwork that way. Like I indicated before the system sees and adds all of my local artwork except the artwork for tvshows that are not in the "thetvdb.com" database. As you might already know sometimes the shows are not correctly laid out there and you cant just add a like show the correct way. In these folders the artwork is laid out just like the others. For some reason it needs to see the show ID to pull the local clearart/logo/landscape or at least for me it does. And yes I do agree with sharing it with the community but fanart.tv has made changes for just HD artwork and the ones I have done previously are not and a smaller size so I can't upload them.

Any suggestions why? It would be nice to have an option to choose it yourself just in case.

well I know covers will work just that way as I have a few that I have done just that with. I don't really use the backdrop art, but I would assume it should work as well. I will test it and see if it works as expected on my end, though either way I don't think this is an issue with the theme.
(2013-09-13, 22:11)elmcguinness Wrote:
(2013-09-13, 19:56)iceman1973 Wrote: I did that. I've done a lot of my artwork that way. Like I indicated before the system sees and adds all of my local artwork except the artwork for tvshows that are not in the "thetvdb.com" database. As you might already know sometimes the shows are not correctly laid out there and you cant just add a like show the correct way. In these folders the artwork is laid out just like the others. For some reason it needs to see the show ID to pull the local clearart/logo/landscape or at least for me it does. And yes I do agree with sharing it with the community but fanart.tv has made changes for just HD artwork and the ones I have done previously are not and a smaller size so I can't upload them.

well I know covers will work just that way as I have a few that I have done just that with. I don't really use the backdrop art, but I would assume it should work as well. I will test it and see if it works as expected on my end, though either way I don't think this is an issue with the theme.

local Posters/fanart/banners will be pulled if no "thetvdb.com" ID or fanart.tv art is available but not for clearart/logo/landscape for some reason and no option to add manually.
I have just noticed that Hulu content does not play from the main menu
the busy icon just keeps spinning....

here's a debug -- http://pastebin.com/S3KD3WUB
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Looks like a problem with the hulu plugin to me.
Has anyone seen lines down each side of the screen. This is on the home screen running at 1080p. It only happens when you scroll between the tabs. In video playback its fine. Tried changing some settings but still seems to be there.
Image is posted here: http://s24.postimg.org/rhut2v3id/image.jpg
Looks like you changed the zoom setting in settings -> appearance -> skin to "-2%" or something like that. Change it back to 0 and your problem will be fixed.
Hi thanks for your message, I didn't get your message until this morning I tried the skin on my mac today changed it to -2% and got the lines. Changed it back to default and they were gone. So i guess I will change the settings on my HTPC when I get home and let you know how I get on!
@ Black -- works fine from any other skin (Confluence, Rapier, Arctic, etc.) .... so.... not buying that answer.

but, if i'm the only one having this problem... c'est la vie.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22