• 107(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
I have gone on GitHub's multiple project pages for this add-on and can't find the official one. Is there a re-write going on for this add-on? If so, could I get the link to the GitHub page to follow it?
Frodo Win 8 Pro x64
Fractal Design Node 605 (looks amazing)
i5 3570K, Asus P8Z77V LK
2x80GB Intel 320 SSD, 4TB NAS
GTX 670x2 SLI, 16GB GSkill Ares
Onkyo RC360 with Paradigm piece-by-piece 5.1 build
Nyxboard and AHK full controlled via XBox Controller
Try the following, it is a fully working slightly modified version of the plug-in, works fine on my xbmc:

https://www.yaktab.com/en/p251f2

Let me know if you see any issues, may be able to fix some if i get the time.
(2012-11-17, 03:12)k3oni Wrote: Try the following, it is a fully working slightly modified version of the plug-in, works fine on my xbmc:

https://www.yaktab.com/en/py5b1a

Let me know if you see any issues, may be able to fix some if i get the time.

Do you know if there is an official project or is it just various community members creating their own versions as things break?
Frodo Win 8 Pro x64
Fractal Design Node 605 (looks amazing)
i5 3570K, Asus P8Z77V LK
2x80GB Intel 320 SSD, 4TB NAS
GTX 670x2 SLI, 16GB GSkill Ares
Onkyo RC360 with Paradigm piece-by-piece 5.1 build
Nyxboard and AHK full controlled via XBox Controller
thanks was able to install see all my stations but when i clicked on a station nothing happens
I am on ATV2 Frodo Beta 1

Hope you can make it work and fix

Thanks
(2012-11-17, 19:40)tjcinnamon Wrote: Do you know if there is an official project or is it just various community members creating their own versions as things break?

Sorry, no idea what is the status of the official project.

@dallasnights

Try and delete the cache or renew the keys, i don't have an ATV to test it, i am running it on an Ubuntu htpc. What does the log says when you try to play a station?
did that
When I click on a station nothing happens no error, no songs nothing
I wonder if Frodo broke it

Hope we can fix
Can you see the xbmc log file, anything showing up in there when you try to play a station?
12:23:14 T:156495872 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:23:14 T:156495872 NOTICE: PANDORA: Initializing v1.2.10-git
12:23:14 T:156495872 NOTICE: PANDORA: sys.platform = darwin
12:23:18 T:156495872 ERROR: /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.pandora/pandaplayer.py:7: DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
xbmc.Player.__init__( self, xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_MPLAYER )
12:23:18 T:156495872 NOTICE: PANDORA: Window Initalized!!!
12:23:23 T:156495872 NOTICE: PANDORA: getting more song

Here is what happens when I click on a station
Can anyone with an ATV2 not on Beta confirm this behavior?
Works fine on my ATV's using Eden.
Also works fine on Windows using the Frodo.
Thanks Dixon.
I did a fresh JB and XBMC Frodo. Pandora works fine.
works fine today discovered you have to choose mp3 as the format and wala works good on ATV Frodo
Thanks
(2012-11-05, 04:46)Karnagious Wrote:
(2012-11-03, 16:20)SorryGoFish Wrote: Make sure you only have one version installed. I found 2 different Pandora plugins in my addons directory. Check the pandaplay.py file for the fixed code to be sure you have the fixed version. Need more detail? What OS are you running?

Thanks for the reply. I definitely only have a single version installed as I did a fresh install on a new card. Will check the code for the fix at next opportunity to make sure nothing has gotten crossed.

I am using Raspbmc, which is based on Debian. It uses Frodo rather than Eden, so the issue may be related to that.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit: Confirmed correct version; text matches fix. Issue persists.

I encountered this problem with Frodo Alpha 7, even with the pandaplay.py modification (which worked in Eden stable). It would play one song and then stop. Moving the mouse pointer or clicking a key would start the next song. However, after updating to Frodo Beta 1, the problem went away (i.e., songs would play continuously).

See if Raspbmc has been updated to Frodo Beta 1 and try that to see if problem persists (you still need the pandaplayer.py modification).
GAH! Now it wont even get through the first song without jumping, buffering, distorting into gibberish.

Running Frodo Beta 1
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11