• 108(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-08-10, 09:42)daveyham Wrote:
(2015-08-10, 07:53)Nellgrove Wrote: No joy for me on openelec and xfinity.

As the free streams work my problems appears to be around my login, which works fine on the website. On the nbc website I have to put in the captcha to log in, as this captcha prompt doesn't appear on the add on how does it get round it for xfinity users?

Are other xfinity users having joy through openelec?

Have you made sure your supplier is set to Comcast. After the resent update I had to reset mine.

Hi, yep definitely set to Comcast. I have 2 Comcast logins and neither works.
Anyone notice that there is a small black bar on the left side and on the top which the stream doesn't fill up the screen?
I'm in the U.K and mines working fine now.
For all the other newbie Brits this is not the place to ask for logins. Please stop pm ing me I will not tell you were to get a login from.
Do your own homework like I had too.
I have a comcast login but cant seem to login with this addon. Anyone have luck logging in with a comcast account yet?
discovered that if i use a vpn my login works perfectly. smart dns doesnt.
(2015-08-10, 16:29)trick13 Wrote: discovered that if i use a vpn my login works perfectly. smart dns doesnt.

what vpn are you using? i can't use pm's
i use cyberghost £9.99 for the year you i have a fast download speed and its thru my laptop
(2015-08-10, 16:46)lfc84 Wrote:
(2015-08-10, 16:29)trick13 Wrote: discovered that if i use a vpn my login works perfectly. smart dns doesnt.

i just quickly tried tunnelbear on the free trial an it worked instantly. turned it off and nbc won work again
sadly i cant get a vpn on my firestick so its game over
(2015-08-10, 17:01)trick13 Wrote:
(2015-08-10, 16:46)lfc84 Wrote:

i just quickly tried tunnelbear on the free trial an it worked instantly. turned it off and nbc won work again
sadly i cant get a vpn on my firestick so its game over
If you a latop or a pc with a wireless connection you could try something like Virtual Router Plus this creates a wireless hotspot that your fire stick can connect to it also works with vpn connections sometimes its freeware give it a go http://www.softpedia.com/get/Network-Too...Plus.shtml
NBC Sports Live Extra is amazing.

What VPN or DNS have you had the most success with? Need to tell people

Edit:

My new and only email is:

[email protected]

-
[email protected]
(2015-08-10, 19:16)Dabangg Wrote: NBC Sports Live Extra is amazing.

What VPN or DNS have you had the most success with? Need to tell people

I hope your not going to be trying to sell your hacked accounts here Dabangg
I would advise people to keep whatever method works for them to bypass the geo-restrictions to themselves, posting it on such a public forum will no doubt lead to it being looked into by the powers that be and closed down or most likely become oversubscribed and result in being next to worthless.

I hope some people posting in this thread see some sense and stop asking about getting accounts and how to bypass the geo-restrictions.
It should be about the addon and not making this thread, this foundation and this addon a target.

There are plenty of other places around you can discuss how to get this working outside of the US!
I have this working fine but I think I'm having issues with my kodi rather than the add on. After about 5seconds the audio drops out. Before I was having issues where I could hear the audio but not see the video or the video was zoomed to the left and I turned off a codec and it fixed the video issue now this audio issue. any advice. I'm running an xb box with android with the latest 15.1 update.

If I enable the accelerator the video gets blacked out and the audio gets played fine :/
btw everyone
Premier League agrees 6 year deal with NBC
(2015-08-10, 21:26)stammie Wrote: btw everyone
Premier League agrees 6 year deal with NBC

Lets hope they dont drop the online coverage
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13