• 11(current)
HOW-TO Compile Tvheadend & HDHomerun on Synology NAS
(2013-12-31, 08:27)aisman Wrote: 3.9.303-arm -native compiled, but with not-working DVB-S2 (sic), 3.9.297 - crosscompiled.

Thanks for the work! :-)
(2013-12-31, 08:27)aisman Wrote: 3.9.303-arm -native compiled, but with not-working DVB-S2 (sic), 3.9.297 - crosscompiled.

Thanks again for your effort aisman. Do these builds run on DS213j with armada370 CPU and hardware FPU?
(2014-01-01, 14:16)Cassiel Wrote:

Thanks again for your effort aisman. Do these builds run on DS213j with armada370 CPU and hardware FPU?

I threw it in the waste a weak 212j and bought 414, with armhf and running tvheadend also with debian, since in this case we don't need to compile every time a new release, we'll just install it from of the repository of tvheadend. Need a manual? Synocommunity are not providing debian for armhf, but I did it myself. It works!
I want to automatic update my tvheadend on debian-chroot and i do this script named: update_tvheadend.sh
Code:
#!/bin/sh

chroot /volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget /bin/bash

cd home

rm -fr /home/tvheadend

git clone https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend

cd tvheadend

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-bundle --disable-avahi

make

make install

exit

reboot

I put this script on my synology by WinSCP to /root and i chaneged permission on 0777. Then i type from console in root /root/update_tvheadend.sh and still i have measage NOT FOUN. When i type LS i see this script. Why ? What is the reason ?
(2014-01-01, 17:29)aisman Wrote:
(2014-01-01, 14:16)Cassiel Wrote:

I threw it in the waste a weak 212j and bought 414, with armhf and running tvheadend also with debian, since in this case we don't need to compile every time a new release, we'll just install it from of the repository of tvheadend. Need a manual? Synocommunity are not providing debian for armhf, but I did it myself. It works!

SynoCommunity is still providing version 3.4.27-6 of TVH… I don't have a bootstrap on my DS213j since there's no official optware available… only some unstable stuff…
Actually you don't need bootstrap to run debian Smile But as you like, try 3.9.313 spk for armhf.
Please help me with my script to update...
(2014-01-01, 19:20)pepeEL Wrote: Please help me with my script to update...

what you want to update? Tvheadend? Build and install it.
Yes...
I just wanted to just run the script and everything will be the same. If you do not write one after the other commands in the console.
Im writing one after the other commands in the console, im not writing scripts.
oki but why i can not run this script which contains command the same i put in console ?
very simple .. Write a script update git, then edit it, then something else, then something else ... You need thisHuh
i need maybe two script because chroot is other enviroment.
1 script /root/update_tvheadend.sh

Code:
#!/opt/bin/bash

chroot /volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget /bin/bash

./volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/update_tvheadend_chroot.sh

2 script is /volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/update_tvheadend_chroot.sh

Code:
#!/bin/bash

cd home

rm -fr /home/tvheadend

git clone https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend

cd tvheadend

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-bundle --disable-avahi

make

make install

exit

When i run 1 script i have:

Code:
DS213> ./update_tvheadend.sh
root@DS213:/#

and nothing else is happening
@aisman
Hello
Can you compile me a package TVHeadend 3.9 for Debian Chroot ( package *.deb) for CPU x86 cedarview which is in DS713+ ?
As the same as to DS213 like tvheadend-3.9.277-armel.deb... but for DS713+.
Thanks
i think not. Cause cedarview have glibc and gcc more oldest then arm. If you already have DC -- you can try to install testing gcc, and build tvh. When you will be success - I'll tel you about deb. But I don't think you need deb, you need only to build tvheadend, all other is simple.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO Compile Tvheadend & HDHomerun on Synology NAS1