• 11(current)
BOX
(2014-06-23, 08:58)osilvab Wrote: Hi DjDisco I was using this skin for some time, I like it a lot. I am running XBMC on Openelec in a R-pi. It was fast and smooth.

I downloaded the new version and everything got messy, in few words everything is condensed in the top left corner. I downloaded and tried bothr versions you have in the link in the first post and with both happens the same. I had to comback to the nbox mod that fortunatley i had it still installed.

There is only on link on thr first post. What 2 versions do you mean? There is only the BOX13 version.

It sounds like you are using XBMC Frodo and you installed a Gotham skin. This of course wont work. You need to upgrade your openelec install to gotham.
Hey,

First off, I'd like to say that I love this skin. There is one thing I can't seem to find a way of doing though. If you have a movie playing and you go back to the menu with it still playing, how can you get back to the now playing screen? If there isn't an option, it's definitely something that should be added.

Thanks for the awesome skin, and please keep up the good work Smile
Yes, correct there is no button to trigger fullscreen, this is done by pressing tab on a keyboard or by mapping a key on your remote.
(2014-06-23, 20:16)DjCisco Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 08:58)osilvab Wrote: Hi DjDisco I was using this skin for some time, I like it a lot. I am running XBMC on Openelec in a R-pi. It was fast and smooth.

I downloaded the new version and everything got messy, in few words everything is condensed in the top left corner. I downloaded and tried bothr versions you have in the link in the first post and with both happens the same. I had to comback to the nbox mod that fortunatley i had it still installed.

There is only on link on thr first post. What 2 versions do you mean? There is only the BOX13 version.

It sounds like you are using XBMC Frodo and you installed a Gotham skin. This of course wont work. You need to upgrade your openelec install to gotham.

Yes, it was that. now it works.
Its a very nice job. Thanks a lot for this skin.
I found a weird bug. When using a remote control (harmony) and starting the subtitles addon i cannot go down in the list and select any other but the first subtitle. This doesnt happen with the a keyboard or for example in aeon nox skin.

I can reproduce this on two seperate systems....
Bump!
New Update Available. Download Link on first post

- I have added the capability of adding favourites as Home Tiles.
- The Global Search Addon Info Window has been coded with BOX look
- Now menus can be explicitly disabled or enabled from the customization window
- Custom Home Tiles have the option of displaying "Full Icons". (The icon will cover the whole tile)

enjoy

(2014-06-26, 14:25)lowfi Wrote: I found a weird bug. When using a remote control (harmony) and starting the subtitles addon i cannot go down in the list and select any other but the first subtitle. This doesnt happen with the a keyboard or for example in aeon nox skin.

I can reproduce this on two seperate systems....

I can't reproduce what you are seeing, I have installs on windows, raspberry pi and cubox platforms, and I use wired keyboards, wireless keyboards, cell phones and tv remotes to navigate through the skin and everything works fine.

maybe the list simply doesnt have focus, and you have the focus on the subtitles service list
Another layout issue:

top and bottom spacing in the list info view is not the same. Running latest version..
New Update Available. Download Link on first post

- I have added the capability of assigning a click action to each home main menu
- Complete localilzation of strings (getting ready for release via Skin development repo).
enjoy
(2014-07-06, 11:34)lowfi Wrote: Another layout issue:

top and bottom spacing in the list info view is not the same. Running latest version..

This is not a bug, the list is shifted because it always focus on the center item, except if they are the last three items of the list, or the first three items of the list. What you see only happens if you have a list with less than 7 items. (in yor case you have 6 items). I didnt find a way to anchor the list to the top and still make it maintain focus on the center items, it seems to always anchor on the bottom, so the empty space shows on the top and not on the bottom of the list.

I have changed the list to a normal list that does not focus on the center, which solves the issue of empty spaces on top.
I'm very new to XBMC and only downloaded it last week. Immediately changed to this skin and love it.

I do have a question though - I only use this for playing music and music videos. I have the music part set up pretty much as I want it, but I'm struggling with music videos. I have them added in and can play them fine, but I'd like to get the section looking like the music one, with recently added videos on the homepage. Is this possible? I have been playing around with custom tiles, but can't find where to get a widget to show them although I see there is a tile for it if I click on the Videos tile. How do I get it on the home page? Is there a way to get the homepage to look like in the below image?

I'd love it to look like this... or a variation of this.

(2014-07-06, 16:48)TeuchterLoon Wrote: I'm very new to XBMC and only downloaded it last week. Immediately changed to this skin and love it.

I do have a question though - I only use this for playing music and music videos. I have the music part set up pretty much as I want it, but I'm struggling with music videos. I have them added in and can play them fine, but I'd like to get the section looking like the music one, with recently added videos on the homepage. Is this possible? I have been playing around with custom tiles, but can't find where to get a widget to show them although I see there is a tile for it if I click on the Videos tile. How do I get it on the home page? Is there a way to get the homepage to look like in the below image?

I'd love it to look like this... or a variation of this.

- There is currently no home tile for music videos -> I will add one
- There are currently no widgets for music videos - > I use the skin widgets addon for this, so I went and check and it also supports music videos, so I will add some widgets for it
You are an absolute star!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Is there anyway that in the Tv Shows tiles (recent, recommended random) on the right, appears the Show instead of single chapters?
(2014-07-08, 11:12)osilvab Wrote: Is there anyway that in the Tv Shows tiles (recent, recommended random) on the right, appears the Show instead of single chapters?

Not at the moment, I am currently redoing the widget implemtatiom to allow more widgets, I will check if I can add tv show widgets
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17